May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

You know what else is?

Tequila. :yum:

I like those straws a lot!

11 Likes

Yes I remember those straws.

Happen to have a server named Josh? He was terrific and made our evening quite entertaining.

3 Likes

It’s a magical plant lol

4 Likes

Nothing ruins my kids dinner faster then a paper straw. :joy:

5 Likes

Add me to the side eye group. My very first thought was “Where’s the eggs?!?”

Your family’s so cute though, I’m giving myself side-eye for giving you side-eye.

My head hurts.

6 Likes

Mac & Cheese is the best. Also, I think this fried chicken is definitely up there on the list. I’ll have to think about it. I am a fried chicken connoisseur.

17 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I just finished lunch. But looking at your food is making me hungry! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Ours is James. Nice guy. Ha

The sweet potatoes were another surprise hit. Very tasty. The green beans were good but nothing special. The biscuit was great but a little stale.

I like the flavor of the donuts, but they are kind of dry so I was a little surprised by that. Not a bad thing necessarily. If you like it with syrup that wouldn’t be an issue I imagine.

7 Likes

We discussed it and if we were going to order over, we would have gotten Mac & cheese, sweet potatoes, and two fried tenders each instead of the full fried chicken plate (we’re tenders people I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Then have half a cheese biscuit and half a donut each. We full, y’all.

9 Likes

Yes!

No!

3 Likes

This scares me.

6 Likes

Yes the tenders were good. Along with the mashed potatoes. Anybody try the pork? :yum:

Oh yeah, you forgot to post this photo. I’ll fix it for ya! :wink::joy:

12 Likes

Share your thoughts, if you have some Gideon cookies. Based on your discussion of how you like your chocolate milkshakes, we have similar chocolate tastes. I do love chocolate. But combine the chips with the sugars in the cookies and they overwhelm my tastebuds. :confused:

3 Likes

Thank you. :wink:

And I’m also sorry to report that we did not get the hummingbird cake. It wasn’t calling our name and the only reason we would have done it was for @OBNurseNH’s sake to say we did, which was almost reason enough. Lol But we will have to suffer without it tomorrow morning.

8 Likes

Their servings are huge! Southern hospitality style.

5 Likes

The rain clouds are very ominous and it is supposedly going to rain in the next hour or two, so we are heading back to the hotel without Gideon’s. Sad face. We still haven’t been texted back but I’ll let you know when we get it for timing purposes. I’ll edit this post:

Got in virtual line: 2:43pm (300 min est wait)
Received return text: 7:06pm (4hr 23min)

9 Likes

Disney shopping is not like regular shopping you can be excited, happy anniversary

3 Likes

Well if it makes @OBNurseNH feel any better, I got the Hummingbird Cake to go and enjoyed the next morning! :yum::yum:

7 Likes

At least someone around here knows how to do it right!

Bonus points if you got some vanilla ice cream to have with it, as you would in house.

4 Likes