May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Thanks - that was helpful to check. It looks like the same photos are showing up for everyone in our party. But there are no photos without me, so I think we’re missing some. And all their photos are watermarked (mine are not and are downloadable). I’m still thinking IT issue.

4 Likes

They are all linked to you under friends and family and you looked at all of your filters? They will only show up in your account without the watermark I think?

4 Likes

Ok so I think the only problem is that my wife’s (maybe other) magic band isn’t registering her photos when she is on rides for some reason.

2 Likes

Does she have a phone? Can the magic mobile work?

1 Like

She does have a phone with Magic Mobile. She feels pretty certain there are ride photos that are missing. Maybe it will just take more time for them to show up. We will probably talk to a Photopass kiosk person next time we see one.

4 Likes

After lunch, which included three cavalcades, we headed to Peter Pan. This should be our second longest line of the day at 30 min.

22 Likes

On the desktop version, there’s a toggle to “show your friends and family” vs just yours.

4 Likes

But Peter, how do we get to Never Land?

Fly, of course!

20 Likes

I’ve decided the biggest leadership failure of the pandemic is that Apple didn’t figure out a patch to their facial recognition software to make it so you didn’t need to pull down your mask.

Done with Peter Pan, now we’re going to celebrate with the children of the world.

19 Likes

Now that is an incredible location! I will have to mark that one down for next time I am in MK.

14 Likes

Disneyland facade is sooooo much better. But the ride is still fun. I do miss the IP infused version tbh. But it’s the air conditioning that really makes the ride. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

You know it’s hot when this is an important factor :wink:

3 Likes

Wrong. It’s the song.

Sing it with me now!

“It’s a small world after all!..”

10 Likes

evil

ear worm

3 Likes

9 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I like the song actually. Very brilliant ear worm. :wink:

The happiest cruise that ever sailed.

P.S. I figured out how to turn off night mode. Thanks for the tips all. :+1:t3:

26 Likes

Knowing that DD2 doesn’t like theater shows, I sat by her on the end of the row and exited about two minutes in when it got too loud and dark. Now we’re in the gift shop again trying to keep her from wanting everything. :joy:

17 Likes

Do you think she may be devious enough to plan to get you out of theatres and into shops so you will buy her all the things??

:angel:

15 Likes

:joy: She might be so devious but I can tell by her heart rate that her reaction is completely genuine. But then again … :joy:

8 Likes