May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Kids loved it! Two older DDs are riding again with DW for the Rider Swap.

15 Likes

Mines, too! But the ride is short.

4 Likes

I can’t remember who told us about this table - @gingerSnaps543222 was it you? In any case, it is gonna work great for us! Thanks! And sorry if we are stealing it from you today. :grimacing:

We saw the cavalcade on our way here but it would have been a good spot to watch it.

20 Likes

That’s an awesome spot! I’ve seen many ppl taking advantage of it :wink: It’s close to Sleepy Hallow too if you want to grab a snack for the table

4 Likes

Just perfect.

24 Likes

Video on Instagram:

Jeff Smith on Instagram: "Perfect. 👍🏼"

5 Likes

You have to go into settings and click the button that says “show photos of friends and family” or something like that.
Edit; I checked, it’s not settings it’s “Filter” when you open your photos on the app. On Android, it’s in the top left.

6 Likes

Thanks - that was helpful to check. It looks like the same photos are showing up for everyone in our party. But there are no photos without me, so I think we’re missing some. And all their photos are watermarked (mine are not and are downloadable). I’m still thinking IT issue.

4 Likes

They are all linked to you under friends and family and you looked at all of your filters? They will only show up in your account without the watermark I think?

4 Likes

Ok so I think the only problem is that my wife’s (maybe other) magic band isn’t registering her photos when she is on rides for some reason.

2 Likes

Does she have a phone? Can the magic mobile work?

1 Like

She does have a phone with Magic Mobile. She feels pretty certain there are ride photos that are missing. Maybe it will just take more time for them to show up. We will probably talk to a Photopass kiosk person next time we see one.

4 Likes

After lunch, which included three cavalcades, we headed to Peter Pan. This should be our second longest line of the day at 30 min.

22 Likes

On the desktop version, there’s a toggle to “show your friends and family” vs just yours.

4 Likes

But Peter, how do we get to Never Land?

Fly, of course!

20 Likes

I’ve decided the biggest leadership failure of the pandemic is that Apple didn’t figure out a patch to their facial recognition software to make it so you didn’t need to pull down your mask.

Done with Peter Pan, now we’re going to celebrate with the children of the world.

19 Likes

Now that is an incredible location! I will have to mark that one down for next time I am in MK.

14 Likes

Disneyland facade is sooooo much better. But the ride is still fun. I do miss the IP infused version tbh. But it’s the air conditioning that really makes the ride. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

You know it’s hot when this is an important factor :wink:

3 Likes

Wrong. It’s the song.

Sing it with me now!

“It’s a small world after all!..”

10 Likes