May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

What we look like today.

17 Likes

Ouch! You might stop by the first aid station in MK (it’s behind Crystal Palace) and see if they can give you something a little better than a bandaid. They are so helpful and creative with random injuries.

7 Likes

Is that the Speedway? Awesome! We will be exclusively in Fantasyland today. So we just might bump into you!

My foot is feeling completely fine with socks and shoes on. I think it’s just barefoot that is problematic. I do have an extra bandaid and moleskin if it goes awry. Or I’ll try the first aid station as suggested. Thanks all!

10 Likes

Day 7 begins! We left the room right at 9am, which is pretty good, all things considered. The app says we have about a 10 minute wait for the MK bus.

Matching ears for the crew. DW bought the Minnie ears and then made makeshift Mickey ears for DS. I’m relieved that he isn’t put off by the sequins. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t like headwear in general so DBIL and I are earless.

23 Likes

14 Likes

Oh my cuteness! My wife gets much better shots than I do. Exhibit A:

32 Likes

Adorable kids and photos! My hubby says I look Luigi in my outfit so if you see a female Luigi holler. :-).

6 Likes

And yup the speedway. I finally got to drive. Always used to let the kids drive me and now I don’t blame them for being so bad it; it’s hard to drive. I’m being a kid today and riding things like speedway and Astro orbiter which I enjoyed.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh your kids are just so very very very cute!

Thanks for sharing their pictures. Made me smile a bunch this morning already.

7 Likes

Such cuties!!! The girls all favor each other. Are they using the lanyards for their masks? We brought ours with their pins on them but we hardly did any trading…

3 Likes

We’re in line for 7DMT now. Should be 45 min but it only gets longer as the day progresses.

The castle looks magnificent in person. Pictures don’t do it justice. I think the pink doesn’t look as gaudy with the gilding for some reason.

22 Likes

Killing me with the cuteness!

4 Likes

Awesome pictures! They are adorable!

1 Like

I have a Linersourcing question that I should know but never had to worry about:

How do I make the pictures linked to the magic bands of other members of my party show up in my PhotoPass? So far it seems like it’s just mine.

1 Like

Are they linked to you as friends?

2 Likes

Yes everything else is linked. We were all able to get BGs for each other. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hmm… I’m not sure then. I always thought - and experienced - that as the only thing necessary.

Hate to say but you may need to call the photopass number :thinking:

Hopefully someone else has a better idea.

2 Likes

Yeah it seems like there’s an IT issue here. Oh well! Thanks anyway!

2 Likes

I accidentally left my magic band at the hotel so I used my phone to get in (Magic Mobile) and it worked like a charm!

The nice thing about waiting in line for 7DMT at this time of day is that the queue is mostly in shade. Those fans are a lifesaver.

17 Likes

Where a million diamonds shine.

19 Likes