May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

We like the pot roast too but last time it had too much grizzle in it and was inedible :frowning:

1 Like

Waiting for the Muppets! Nice and cool in here. Honestly better than half the rides. :rofl:

12 Likes

Update: DD2 did NOT like the Muppets show. She is scared of any theater apparently. That Dolby stereo seating spooked her for life I guess. DW took her out about 10 min through the 16 min show. Now I’m waiting with her while the fam rides Star Tours.

16 Likes

Poor little bug.

She is cute as hell.

8 Likes

I’m biased but I feel the same!

One pic inside the theater for you Muppet nuts:

10 Likes

I’m just letting her * hold * the porg, we aren’t going to buy it …

18 Likes

famous last words…

look at that face :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

“But, Daddy!” Said while looking cute and with pleading eyes. Out comes :moneybag:.

9 Likes

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

9 Likes

Let me just see you take that Porg away from her.

15 Likes

I’m doomed. :joy::joy::joy:

Ha ha I managed to get the porg away from her … for now. This will not be the end of it.

10 Likes

“All these other people think I’m talking to them, but I’m really just talking to you!”

I don’t know why, but that line rolls through my head sometimes.

7 Likes

Tell her you will be having Porg for lunch tomorrow, don’t worry about the cost of future therapy

6 Likes

whoa… that’s pretty dark :astonished:

5 Likes

I requested front row and my family let me sit in the middle so that helped minimize my motion sickness. The CM who gave us our RS pass said she didn’t like leaving kids out so she let all three of our kids ride with me and DW the second time.

19 Likes

Love a good and attentive CM :heart:

2 Likes

Kids love the Skyliner! Every time we pass a car, DD2 yells out what color it is. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The kids point out the characters.

20 Likes

Clearly we can add “punch buggy” to Ways to Interact with Complete Strangers Sharing the Skyliner

12 Likes

From the time we entered the Skyliner queue (3:29pm) till the time we hopped off at International Gateway (3:52pm) was 23 minutes, including all waiting at transfers, etc.

I love the Skyliner! Best mode of transport! Pics for the Skyliner Junkies:

27 Likes

There is a lot of walking involved at Epcot! You forget till you have a DSIL in need of moleskin and tired kids!

When we saw the Harmonius barges, I didn’t offer any commentary and just listened to everyone’s reactions. DBIL, no joke, said, “wow, cool!” :joy: I didn’t tell him. :zipper_mouth_face:

17 Likes