May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Yay!!! We loved BC!!! And nicely done on the BG!

I’m so glad your kiddos liked Suess Landing! My DD5 was so mama-sick that she refused to enjoy anything over there when my dad took her.

3 Likes

This is correct. They did tell me they would have more openings at noon but we were heading to IOA before noon so I didn’t get a chance to see how it looked for the second round of sign-ups.

3 Likes

all the star wars shirts! my kind of family. and, congrats on the boarding group!

4 Likes

She is rea-dy! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Walked right down the dock as a ferry was pulling up!

18 Likes

DW snagged this shot of DD2 at Seuss Landing last night …

… and this one when it was time to go (meme format by DSIL:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

36 Likes

:joy: I still pull that frown on my mom and I’m almost 39. It still works too.

5 Likes

If you have time the next week, check if the Droid depot gift shop has any Spira Credit gift cards left.

There have been people asking the last couple months and not sure if there was a recent report.

5 Likes

Great picture, and I’m happy to see so many Star Wars t-shirts!

4 Likes

She is so cute! What does her shirt say? It looks like Grogu!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the single digit boarding group! I was laughing that it wasn’t you who scored it after all the work you have done for us on scoring a BG. Have the best day ever in immersion!

5 Likes

In Jeff’s defense, it is sometimes the person who does all the prep making it possible for others to have the success. In my case, I was barking instructions like a drill sergeant to DD’s. Close your app! Open your app! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW! I didn’t get us a single BG (we got three on our August trip last year), but I felt like my role was pretty instrumental. :joy:

11 Likes

I was just pulling his leg!

6 Likes

“The Force is Strong with This Child”

In line! I love this prop.

20 Likes

:raised_hand:

Guilty!!! :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

Awesome. Check out the helmets in the locker. There are some cool additions!

4 Likes

No spoilers.

Ambitious. Epic. Catharsis.

Zen.

15 Likes

Riding again with rider swap. (We will switch who rides twice. 3 return riders allowed including the adult.)

17 Likes

$2 = MORE SHOPPING!!! Yay!!

3 Likes

My kids are 4.5 years apart with the older one being a ride or die girl since she was a toddler and the younger one avoiding anything remotely thrill ride-like. My older one ADORED rider swap over the years. It allowed her to ride w/ both mom and dad and gave her bonus rides all over WDW. RS is definitely a boon for older siblings! :sunglasses:

6 Likes