May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

I will accept this. :rofl:

Sure: a-a-ahem “It’s not like you weren’t going to spend the money on something else less frivolous, anyway. It’s either this or a corvette in a few years. At least this we can all enjoy, and now.”

5 Likes

We have checked out of the Hard Rock Hotel and are on our way to Beach Club via Quicksilver van service! The van arrived right on schedule and we were loaded in no time.

I was able to check out of the hotel through a link in an email, but one of the two rooms didn’t take so I quickly stopped by the front desk and they resolved instantly.

We stopped for a pic in front of the hotel fountain before loading up.

Now to go check in and hopefully make use of that boarding group!

23 Likes

Btw that was sort of a fisheye lens shot so we’re a little distorted, and the kids of course couldn’t open their eyes cause it was “too bright” lol. But it turned out pretty well all things considered. At least we got the 6 fingers in the shot. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We’re in the bubble!

No traffic getting here. Just lovely.

Oh and I just have to share this photo of DD2 that DW took just before we boarded. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes

Yippee!

2 Likes

We’re here! Room isn’t ready so we stored bags and are headed to the park. Goofy and Donald greeted us in the lobby.

28 Likes

Wow what a greeting! Magic already starting!

2 Likes

26 Likes

Yay!!! We loved BC!!! And nicely done on the BG!

I’m so glad your kiddos liked Suess Landing! My DD5 was so mama-sick that she refused to enjoy anything over there when my dad took her.

3 Likes

This is correct. They did tell me they would have more openings at noon but we were heading to IOA before noon so I didn’t get a chance to see how it looked for the second round of sign-ups.

3 Likes

all the star wars shirts! my kind of family. and, congrats on the boarding group!

4 Likes

She is rea-dy! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Walked right down the dock as a ferry was pulling up!

18 Likes

DW snagged this shot of DD2 at Seuss Landing last night …

… and this one when it was time to go (meme format by DSIL:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

36 Likes

:joy: I still pull that frown on my mom and I’m almost 39. It still works too.

5 Likes

If you have time the next week, check if the Droid depot gift shop has any Spira Credit gift cards left.

There have been people asking the last couple months and not sure if there was a recent report.

5 Likes

Great picture, and I’m happy to see so many Star Wars t-shirts!

4 Likes

She is so cute! What does her shirt say? It looks like Grogu!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the single digit boarding group! I was laughing that it wasn’t you who scored it after all the work you have done for us on scoring a BG. Have the best day ever in immersion!

5 Likes

In Jeff’s defense, it is sometimes the person who does all the prep making it possible for others to have the success. In my case, I was barking instructions like a drill sergeant to DD’s. Close your app! Open your app! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW! I didn’t get us a single BG (we got three on our August trip last year), but I felt like my role was pretty instrumental. :joy:

11 Likes