May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

I wish I could heart this post a thousand times. Your children describing their favorite parts of the day are just priceless.

6 Likes

What a great day! I am feeling all kinds of secondary satisfaction! I hope I am waking up tomorrow to BG news!

6 Likes

Was DD7 worried about the tooth fairy finding her with all this resort hopping or did she already forget about the tooth with all the fun of the rest of the day?

4 Likes

2 Likes

I knew that

3 Likes

Y’all.

46 Likes

Wow, good job!!

6 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I have never been so nervous and so excited and then so elated. DW scored it. We had four of us trying. My heart dropped when it told me to remove myself from my party cause it took a moment for it to register that that means I was already in a BG. I did a happy dance. :man_dancing::dancer::dancing_women:‍♀

25 Likes

Single digits nice!!!

4 Likes

She was not, but I was! :joy: Thankfully DD is $2 richer this morning. She was the first to wake up.

12 Likes

How fast was your heart beating?? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

More bpm than RotR has BGs in a day. :crazy_face:

(I love that you won’t have to look that up. :joy:)

10 Likes

:tada::tada:

2 Likes

Seriously? You couldn’t have waited just another microsecond to get into the teens?

Thanks for nothing. :triumph: I’ll fix you:

There. Butt = covered. :wink:

CONGRATS!

6 Likes

Reminder:

You will want to experience at least one time on ROTR with no photo taking/phones/distractions this trip so you can take it all in and catch more details.

12 Likes

Horray!!! Congratulations!

3 Likes

I was taking pictures in the interrogation room and was scolded by the First Order officer for not paying attention and facing the wrong direction!

6 Likes

I’m sorry to cloud your prophecy record. :joy: I know that is important to you.

This will definitely be the case for me today.

6 Likes

(Can you imagine how badass it would’ve been had you actually got a teen number? Maaaaan my power would be unquestionable!)

4 Likes

technically @Jeff_AZ didn’t get the boarding group… His wife did! As he refers to in his earlier post, he would have gotten a later boarding group than her, but she had already obtained one for him. So I’m counting this as a win in your favor!

And, as you’re now apparently taking requests, maybe throw something out there that convinces my husband we should buy DVC…

10 Likes