May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Holy cow that stinks!

Agreed, completely not okay.

May it be fully in your rearview momentarily. Perhaps a beverage? :wink:

5 Likes

I don’t drink but a chocolate shake is on its way! :joy: If I was going to start drinking, this morning at about 10:30 would have been the time. Lol

17 Likes

My DW’s favorite alcoholic drink of our entire WDW/UOR trip was at VB. I think it was at the boat bar.

4 Likes

There’s a short cut for an easy fix for that.

Select your first unread email in your inbox. Then press Ctrl+A then Del.

And tada…done.

6 Likes

confused-fresh-prince

5 Likes

Pizza was very good - they were flatbread style. We got Pepperoni, cheese, and Hawaiian. The Hawaiian had diced jalapeño or some other spicy green pepper. The shakes were frosty-style, just like at Mel’s Diner last night. Service took a while but just sitting at my seat was better than standing in a line!

9 Likes

Did you bring the Lucky Charms with limited availability pebbles from yesterday to tide you all over?

7 Likes

Your report and others I have read have reinforced everything I hated about my one and only trip to USO in 1996. Now it’s just bigger. :joy:

(At least I have USH I can go to if I really want to - I would like to at least see the Harry Potter stuff at some point)

1 Like

Agree, some of the best pizza I’ve had at a theme park.

3 Likes

Harry Potter is soooo much better at UOR than at USH. I’m not a huge Universal fan in general, but the Diagon Alley (and Knockturn Alley) is amazing!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I figured that was probably the case. Much like Disneyland they are very restricted in their expansion possibilities at USH. :joy:

I have heard some good things about the USO resorts so I would maybe go just to stay in one of them for something different. And I’ve always enjoyed CityWalk. But the parks, just mostly a big NO to me. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m going to need more photos of volcano bay. That one picture of is not enough for me to use for research. I know you’re busy “having fun” and “vacationing”, but us liners have needs too.

I really do hope you are too busy, having too much fun, and/or too relaxed to be able to post anything live.

10 Likes

What more could you want than a picture of his leg?

8 Likes

In the meantime, I can’t help but imagine worst-case scenarios at play, until we hear otherwise.

Such as…

…after climbing the stairs to one of the slides, @Jeff_AZ wanted to demonstrate how safe they all were to alleviate the fears of the younglings. But in doing so, he leaned over too far, and plummeted to…an unfortunate end.

…or perhaps…

…while everyone has always assumed the Volcano was constructed by Universal, it was actually a live and active volcano Universal carved into and which, while the family was ready to tackle, erupted, showering everyone in lava and ash.

5 Likes

Can someone link the liking chart? I’m having an overload of anxiety on how to respond to this?

4 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you!

And I still got nothing.

I…I think it’s a first for me.

3 Likes

Crazy thought…and go with me here…but you could just…I don’t know. Use words?

3 Likes

I like your creativity and your engaging, concise use of the written word to tell a story.

And I appreciate your contribution to the trip report.

I also hope a volcano didn’t do volcano things during their long awaited trip!

3 Likes

You’re right. That one isn’t on the chart. Maybe we need a new special code! :wink:

2 Likes