May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Some pics from the Safari. DD2 was asleep in the stroller but woke up when I transferred her to my lap for the ride. She clung close to me the whole time. DD4 was also asleep but woke up and sat next to DW.

22 Likes

Btw, posted wait for KS was 45 min but the time I submitted in the TP app was 21 min.

Now in the Gorilla Falls trail. A handler was feeding meerkats.

22 Likes

Gorilla was chillin way back in the pen.

17 Likes

I concur! As a rather fantastic aunt myself! :joy:

8 Likes

Great safari pics! Love the rhinos!

3 Likes

Drama #1 for this trip: DD2 kicked off her shoe on the Gorilla Falls trail somewhere. DW went back over our tracks to find it. I went to the end of the trail and asked a CM. DW also found a CM in the trail at the same time. The CM in the trail had the shoe and returned it to DW and radioed the news to my CM. Hooray!

26 Likes

Phew!

4 Likes

If I had a couple bucks for each time my children kicked off their shoes as toddlers I’d be a rich lady!! Glad you guys found it!

5 Likes

Snapped a pic of the sacred spade for @OBNurseNH. This will not be a stop for us unfortunately.

19 Likes

In every pic your kids look like they are sooooooo happy to be at WDW. :heart:

7 Likes

Just hopped in line for FoP. Posted wait is 50 min but TP says 38. It was 95 posted this morning so just hoping for less than that! The line started at the actual place where they have the standby posted wait time and CMs scanning MBs for RS. It’s hot out here but we should be inside soon. :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

17 Likes

Thank you for stopping by to give her my regards and send me a picture of her lovely face :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here is the comparison of the two shots, six years apart:

37 Likes

That is sweet :heart:

5 Likes

That bought tears to my eyes…

3 Likes

DW pointed out that the fern has grown too! :joy:

15 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Just finished FoP! Thanks to a combination of factors (ginger Dramamine pill 30 min before, requesting seat towards the middle of the screen, knowing what was going to happen) my motion sickness was much better this time. It was still not 100% perfect but manageable and better than Star Tours.

With motion sickness out of the picture, I can finally see why everyone loves this ride. You really feel like you’re flying! That said, I did NOT love the linking process where there was electrodes stimulating my abs. It felt like I was being tickled. That banshee ought to have bought me a drink first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here are my wait times that I submitted today:

25 Likes

We’re about to head back to the hotel after a long day at the parks. But here are some pics from throughout the day by DW, who, believe it or not is our family’s real documentarian.

26 Likes