May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. You have such a great family and I’m so happy you had such an amazing time! It was so much fun following along! Safe travels! :grinning:

5 Likes

What a trip!!! Thanks for writing!!

3 Likes

I am truly having the feeling I get when I know my WDW trip is over. Crazy that I was not even there and this is happening to me! Thanks for taking us along.

Looks like it was a :100: success.

5 Likes

Thank you for taking us along on your trip! It was fabulous and I’ll miss transporting myself away from the grind of life each day. I really want to go to FL now. Your kids are so, so adorable! You are very blessed, even with all the misadventures of parenthood! :rofl: And your family are all troopers for the endless RDing and the humidity. They are use to the heat. Safe travels home. See you at DLR in the Fall?

6 Likes

This has been such a fantastic two weeks! Thank you for making every day brighter by taking us (especially @feep :joy::joy:) along with you. Days are always better when there’s Disney in them, even if vicariously.

Safe travels home.

Of course if DD2 flashes those eyes and the that lip at you you’ll just have to make them turn that DME right around and get back into the bubble :wink:

14 Likes

Made it through security! Phew! Most stressful part of the trip.

And I know you all really just want more pics of the DDs.

27 Likes

Thank you so much for taking is along on your trip. It seems like everyone had an incredible time and I’m so sad it’s ending. If you wanted to just keep the thread going with random trip reports to the grocery store, park, etc and pictures of your adorable family, I’m sure no one will mind!

10 Likes

I love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I found 13 but can’t see him in the boat picture. What am I missing?

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Keep looking. I’m dropping the answers tomorrow.

4 Likes

This was me after you deleted your comment :rofl::
S5hynOBAVO6F7LBc0F

2 Likes

Ok @feep that was a fun scavenger hunt. I found all 14. I think my favorite was Oga’s but also loved the friendship boat.

Also I stared at the longest time at the photo of the Kudu before I gave up and later got all 14 anyway.

Hint: I searched this thread for posts by @feep. I discovered that the ones he modified start with a string of letters and numbers corresponding to the image file he modified. Images he did not modify do not have such a leading text string.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

I’m also about as subtle as a trombone.

You were brilliant in your distraction comments, by the way! I would have been like “Hey! I like that apple on that guys plate…I like apples!”

3 Likes

Just absolutely loved this trip report. The two weeks were so well planned :blush:, everyday seemed like a blast! Who is going next? Thanks again.

2 Likes

That was the difficult one! Keep looking!

2 Likes

We have landed in Phoenix. :cactus::desert::sunny::dromedary_camel:

(This is Camelback Mountain, for those unfamiliar with this city.)

15 Likes

That’s real pretty!

Thinking of AZ as a plan B for a cruise I have booked in case it doesn’t go. May need local input/insight.

4 Likes

I’m happy to say I will be there (AZ) in just three weeks!

6 Likes