May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

I feel strange feeling sad about someone else’s trip ending, as if it was me/mine. :crazy_face: Sooo it’s nice to hear others have similar feelings

6 Likes

Wow just missed you again. We were at chef Mickey’s from 1130 to 1230!

12 Likes

I think we all feel it! I think I might cry!

8 Likes

Ok I’ll cry with you :sob: I hate the last day :sob:

7 Likes

I didn’t! Lol

3 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been posting much the last little bit. Space Mountain opened up and had a 10 minute wait. Of course our lunch food order hadn’t been called yet at Contempo Cafe. :weary: And it took like 20 minutes to be called.

So when it came out we speed ate and then left DW with the little girls (she volunteered since Space Mountain is not among her faves and she got to ride BTMRR a couple extra times last night) and the DILS, DS, DD7, and me booked it to Tomorrowland and hopped into a 55 minute line. We were really pushing it, but if everything went smoothly we’d get out in plenty of time.

The outside line at Space was hot! But we made relatively good time and I was super stressed once inside with all the feinting switchbacks. But we were still making good time. I didn’t post anything here because I didn’t want to jinx it (not that I’m superstitious!) lol.

Thankfully, the wait was only 47 minutes! We made it on and off well within my drop dead deadline. The kids LOVED it and were not too scared. They’re Disney pros now. :grin::grin::grin: Proud papa here. They’ve really grown up on this trip as far as conquering fears. We have 20 minutes till DME so we should be Golden.

Meanwhile DW took the girls on the monorail loop, circling twice. Then they went shopping. The last pics of DD2 are a mood for last day blues. :joy::joy::rofl:

25 Likes

Ok…I’m tired all the time and have struggled to keep up. What did I miss? And how did I miss it? Did you notice a Baymax before everyone else?!

4 Likes

Oh bless her!

3 Likes

About halfway through, IASW pic.

It was driving me crazy that he kept reposting pics and a few cursory glances provided no reason why. And then I spotted him! And declared it for ALL to see that I found @feep. I actually clapped at my computer I was so happy that I wasn’t going crazy.

I then went out for dinner and got caught up talking with friends and watching playoff hockey. The next morning, I woke up to a PM with the joke. I then rushed to delete my proclamation, and enjoyed the fun quietly from the sidelines (after the room stopped spinning).

I seriously am one of the most gullible people ever and am often on the other side of good natured teasing. I get super excited when I spot the gag before anyone else (I wasn’t first one in on it, but close enough I call it a win!).

The post I deleted went something like

“I SEE YOU!! I SEE YOU!” With some extra text I don’t remember due to sweet tea martinis that followed.

15 Likes

Impressive! I like winning too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations! You have won this season of Trip Reports with @Jeff_AZ (Plus @feep). :joy::joy::joy:

P.S. Look who I ran into at the last possible moment of our trip?

Nice to meet you, @NoBellePrizeWinner and fam!

Now just waiting for the shuttle…

34 Likes

This was a trip of countless near misses, it seems. Glad you finally met up at least once!

8 Likes

I read that post and thought WTFeels is that about. :crazy_face:. Yay for you.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Last possible moment indeed!! You’re kind of a Liner Celebrity, you know?

So happy for the meet-ups!

2 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t spoil the fun for anyone else :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Now it’s time to say goodbye to all our company …

M - I - C …

See ya real soon!

… K - E - Y …

Why? Because we like you!

… M - O - U - S - E!!!

21 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. You have such a great family and I’m so happy you had such an amazing time! It was so much fun following along! Safe travels! :grinning:

5 Likes

What a trip!!! Thanks for writing!!

3 Likes

I am truly having the feeling I get when I know my WDW trip is over. Crazy that I was not even there and this is happening to me! Thanks for taking us along.

Looks like it was a :100: success.

5 Likes