May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Jeff, I don’t want you to go home!! :pleading_face::sob::cry:

12 Likes

Is it a thing where you can just live at WDW and magically have enough money to stay in the hotels, eat the food, and ride the rides without going broke? If so, I’m in. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

We did all of them yesterday. Buzz, Astro orbiter, TTA, space, CoP, speedway

ETA: TTA took a bit to open

2 Likes

Will you let me know how that goes? Personally, I would not try to get on the bus from the resort without the paper (they need it for payment there and I like at the airport it is only a driver on the way home). I have seen they refuse people in the past. Although I don’t think they tried the email.

3 Likes

Not Rope Drop per se, but we are on our way!

19 Likes

First ride down - Buzz. Space Mountain was closed for technical difficulties. Kind of frustrating they wouldn’t tell us what is open and we didn’t want to walk all the way across the park to check BTMRR. Now we’re in line for Astro Orbiters.

17 Likes

I can honestly say that the last two trips during covid, they never asked for our paper on the return DME.

2 Likes

You know, now that you mention it I was only asked verbally what bus I was on this last trip.

3 Likes

They didn’t ask me for mine either in Jan

3 Likes

I just wanted to thank you for bringing us me along for this vacation!

Fun little game for you. In every picture that I’ve quoted, I’ve snuck myself a Baymax. Some are harder than others to find. I might have made this one a little too easy.

I’ll post an answer key tomorrow to give you some time to go find me him.

22 Likes

We ended up doing Astro Orbiters right after it opened around 8am. Man that ride is slow loading, especially with Covid and having only one party per elevator!!!. Luckily we were toward the front of the line so didn’t wait long.

Then we acted like people and were moved.

At that point we decided to get on BTMRR since Space Mountain was still closed. We rode two times in a row while the line was short, and got rider swap passes for half our party both times so we can almost all ride three times later. Work the system!

21 Likes

Glad to see PM running (with you on it). Apparently it has had to be evacuated each of the previous three days at some point. I guess they haven’t worked out all the kinks yet!

5 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

It’s been so fun having you with us!!! :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

We love this ride!

17 Likes

This was positively brilliant of you :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m still cracking up at @Bubblez :laughing:

3 Likes

BTMRR is one of my favorite rides, maybe my favorite at MK.

5 Likes

From the other day??

4 Likes

It was pure and genuine excitement when she discovered it. I wanted to run over and hug her. :rofl:

3 Likes

Fun morning despite Space being down. That’s a bummer. Hopefully you guys make it on at some point.

And heck yes working the RS system. I can’t wait to be done with those! :laughing:

5 Likes