May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Mom, he started it!

5 Likes

Nuh-uh!

:wink:

5 Likes

It did get a reconstruction.

5 Likes

Wow really? It doesn’t feel at all bigger to me when— y’know what, Imma just stop right there. :rofl:

10 Likes

:smirk:

9 Likes

We successfully rope dropped FEA! I timed the “wait” at 4 min but in reality we walked all the way through the queue and onto the ride. We were sweaty and hot by the time we hoofed it there (me carrying DD2, DD7 and DD4 in the stroller, DS9 trooping on). But it was worth it to exit to a 30-40 min line!

We then attempted to go to TT but they had another “delayed opening” so we continued to Soarin’ and are now in a ~45 min line. DD2 will probably ride LwtL with DSIL.

The kids are close to done with Disney. DD7 in particular is pretty grumpy. So I think our vacation will be ending about the right time.

BUT when we were riding FEA, DD2 was sitting by me excited the whole time and wasn’t scared at all! Woohoo! And when we got off she said, “I like going to Epcot now!” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cry::sob: Such a cutie! She is hereby invited to all future Disney trips.

DD7 is on the waitlist. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, and they were testing War of the Worlds this morning.

P.S. This will be a short day for the kids. They need a break. So we are doing Soarin’, Test Track, and maybe Spaceship Earth. Then we will take an afternoon break before DW and I leave for our date.

20 Likes

THat’s the best, ain’t it? I mean, aside from the sadness that you can’t reride something cause of said wait…but just the satisfaction that you just basically “gained” so much time.

10 Likes

:joy::rofl::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:open_mouth: thaaat’s right! Today is Lightsaber day! WOOOOOOOO!!!

We’ll be watching your career with great interest!

9 Likes

Just FYI

Before

After

Old gate, IIRC had two gates. Very small.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I never waited more than 10 minutes, and that was just due to a guest tearing her bag apart looking for her ticket/MB. It was the best kept secret in Epcot. :frowning: Oh well.

4 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I would do Disney with any of them!

6 Likes

I guess skyliner ruined this one :wink:

4 Likes

Everyone knows it isn’t size that matters…

…but what you do with it…

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Only one gate allows entry though.
The other one is strictly for exiting

7 Likes

:flushed:

5 Likes

Am I wrong?
If I’m wrong, please don’t tell me, okay??

4 Likes

I’m not going to comment. I’m just shocked you went there!!

8 Likes