May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

First liner meet of the trip! Thanks for saying hi, @Sunshiney_Disney_Momma! I’m sure our families think we’re crazy!

34 Likes

Yes, I am sure they do think we are crazy! :laughing: It was my first liner meet too!

14 Likes

Liner meets make me so happy!!

15 Likes

We rode RotR for our final time this afternoon. Just waiting for DW who is using her RS pass. The last item of business is our Oga’s reservation. After that, we may send the kids back to the hotel while the three adults who want to ride the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.

Here are some spoiler photos from RotR:

Click for SPOILERS

P.S. @Shellott_hill only one of the cannons (first one) is moving and we did the side of the AT-AT again.

18 Likes

Silly kiddos.

18 Likes

We waited more than 30 min after checking in to Oga’s only to get the worst table in the house - opposite side from DJ Rex and no chairs for our kids. Thankfully we did have two high chairs for the smallest ones, but DD7 was grumpy. Oh well.

We tried several of the beverages and shared. The kids loved the cookies that came with the Blue Bantha. I think my favorite non-alcoholic drink is the Cliff Dweller, which was only $6 without the mug. It was still nice to get out of the sun for a while. I walked the kids over to see Rex. So overall a positive experience.

Now on to the last ride before we head back to the hotel - RNRC. It’s a decent wait, so I’m worried about that. May have to call an audible.

15 Likes

Are those circles coasters!!!

2 Likes

That is not a bad thing…you get more time to listen to Aerosmith songs and embarrass everyone with you while you belt out the lyrics!

4 Likes

Yes those are all coasters. The kids laid them out to choose which one to use. They’re very particular about those kinds of things! :joy: I was able to read all the aurebesh, which made me feel smart. I’m getting better. :nerd_face:

We decided to send the kids to the hotel with DBIL. Problem was he didn’t think he could get both DD2 and the stroller safely onto and off of the Skyliner by himself. We agreed. So we walked him to the park entrance and he took only the kids with him and we took the stroller. We (DW, DSIL, and I) will take it back to the hotel with us after we ride RNRC.

18 Likes

Does the skyliner go to BC? Do you walk from CBR?

3 Likes

I collect the WDW coasters and turn them into refrigerator magnets. You bet your buttocks I’ll be taking some of these babies home

I can’t read the words though. I’m still a baby fan.

7 Likes

You take the skyliner to international gateway and then walk from there.

4 Likes

Yep we ride to the CBR station then transfer to the Epcot line and exit at International Gateway. From there it’s a short jaunt to the BC.

4 Likes

Got it! I feel silly now. :rofl:

4 Likes

Any time you can get out of a Star Wars Cantina with both arms you can call it a success.

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Someone up in the thread asked how many of the gondolas have wrappings and how many don’t. I’d guess about 1/2 don’t. It’s hard to say for sure - I would have to stand and watch for an hour counting. Which would be too much like work (accountant here). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Couldn’t you just math it out, Mr. Accountant sir, vs manually counting???

3 Likes

I love being in the unwrapped gondola so I can admire all of the wrapped gondolas!

7 Likes

It’s very haphazard. Sometimes you’ll have three wrapped gondolas in a row and sometimes only one or two. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

But there must be a pattern…

2 Likes