May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

I think we’re going to team up!

7 Likes

I agree! So fast! I don’t want it to end. :frowning:

8 Likes

DD4 loves SDD!

Doing a quick ride on Aliens while DW did rider swap with DS and DD4. Next up is MMRR.

18 Likes

Aliens!

18 Likes

MMRR is next!

21 Likes

31 min wait with 40 min posted when we entered.

18 Likes

I love that one where DAunt is holding up DD2 for the butterfly wings! And the piggy-back pic! And all of them really, but those two especially.

9 Likes

Neither do we. :frowning: We are awash in trip reports right now. Don’t know what we’ll do when all of you go home!

10 Likes

Some spoiler photos from the ride. It is probably my new favorite kid friendly ride.

On ride photos of MMRR

Now we’re checking out Walt Disney Presents.

18 Likes

I love that ride too! So glad it’s coming to DLR … eventually. I never turned around to see what it looks like when you’re walking out! Duh!

3 Likes

Me either! Won’t miss it from now on though

4 Likes

My kids actually really like this exhibit.

19 Likes

supposedly, if you kneel down and look through the castle, there’s a picture of Walt in there. (A CM was going on about it when I was there last, but there was a crowd and I didn’t have time or interest to kneel and take a look).

8 Likes

Darn I should have checked!

Just watched the Vacation Fun short and are now waiting for our Mobile Order return time to eat at DB 7 again.

18 Likes

I told you the pot roast was better but I got the ribs again today. So take that as you will.

9 Likes

First liner meet of the trip! Thanks for saying hi, @Sunshiney_Disney_Momma! I’m sure our families think we’re crazy!

34 Likes

Yes, I am sure they do think we are crazy! :laughing: It was my first liner meet too!

14 Likes

Liner meets make me so happy!!

15 Likes

We rode RotR for our final time this afternoon. Just waiting for DW who is using her RS pass. The last item of business is our Oga’s reservation. After that, we may send the kids back to the hotel while the three adults who want to ride the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.

Here are some spoiler photos from RotR:

Click for SPOILERS

P.S. @Shellott_hill only one of the cannons (first one) is moving and we did the side of the AT-AT again.

18 Likes

Silly kiddos.

18 Likes