21 Likes

Love this crazy boy too!

And my goodness I love Spaceship Earth!

29 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

One last ride for the night!

23 Likes

This reminds me of the Disney+ show Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Gives you a real appreciation for what it takes to keep the animals happy, healthy and ready to perform on the Disney stage.

5 Likes

DD4 after the ride: “I loved it! I want to ride it again!”

Me: What was your favorite part?

DD4: The part where all the stuff was upside down.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Goodnight from Epcot! We’re pooped. It was a fun day. We broke it into two sections with rope drop to 2pm at HS, then a break, then Epcot from 5:30-9pm. Very relaxed pace tonight and mostly indoors or in cool night air. It feels amazing out here tonight with a breeze blowing.

The kids want to ride SDD again tomorrow so we may have to RD again. :upside_down_face: Also hoping for one last BG. But we have much less on the docket with a similar park pattern. Hoping for a longer afternoon break.

24 Likes

That second to last photo is a beaut

3 Likes

Have a green thumb, eh?

I also would love to do the tour, and even work there when I retire!

6 Likes

I wish I had a green thumb, but it just makes me appreciate it even more.

5 Likes

My one must-do thing on our August trip is Epcot at night! Love these pics!

5 Likes

We love Nemo, but I always have to look at my shoes when we get to the EAC. All the bubbles swishing by my peripheral punches the big green nausea button for me.:laughing:

3 Likes

Awwww, that was my youngest DD’s favorite part, too!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

My favorite ride, but boyfriend and BFFs make so much of me. Have done Behind the Seeds twice and simply love it.

3 Likes

I giggle every single time like I’m 5 years old again whenever I’m on Mater. Well, it starts as a giggle and ends up full on belly laughing.

I actually had a very nice lady tell me I was more fun to watch ride that than her grandkids. But I promised not to tell her grandkids.

Saucer’s just made “the list”.

7 Likes

Some of DW’s pics from yesterday:

30 Likes

Gorgeous pics, you have such a beautiful family!

9 Likes

Three for three. :sweat_smile:

This time it was me who actually scored the BG. It helped to push “Join” a few minutes before to cache your party’s data. I think that is in @bebe80’s instructions but I have always been too nervous before to remember that step. :joy:

29 Likes

Such great pictures!!! I love the one of your little on her big sister’s back. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Made it to HS taps at about 8:10. Opened at 8:13 but we are a bit further back today than yesterday. We left like 2-3 minutes later so makes sense. Trying not to stress too much about it since we just want to ride a few rides this morning.

6 Likes