May the 4th

Wait…I thought you were Dr. Randall Boggs??

3 Likes

That last one had me rolling. My wife thinks I am crazy…or we’ll crazier

2 Likes

:heart:

13 Likes

Watched The Bad Batch tonight and really loved it! There’s definitely a payoff to watching everything sequentially as it is released (The Clone Wars, Rebels, etc.) as they continue to introduce and incorporate different pieces of the Galaxy. But the newer stuff tends to have higher production value, better narrative, better battles, etc.

9 Likes

the big ‘cameo’ at the beginning was really a nice payoff (especially if you’re a fan).

That’s the sadness I have for anyone who skips anything to jump right into latest of any of this.

3 Likes

Another vid of the lightsaber. Different angle.

They changed the activation switch position. Interesting.

https://twitter.com/MickeyViews/status/1389714414346117125

5 Likes

This forum doesn’t preview Twitter or Instagram posts. But I know it’s possible because I participate in another forum that uses the same software and it has enabled previews of social media posts. I wonder if the admins could enable or if it takes some programming.

1 Like

The voice didn’t match the face. It was weird. Exciting off the bat, but the longer it went on, the longer I thought “please make it stop.” I’m glad it did. Voice/face aside, I enjoyed the cameo.

4 Likes

Yeah it was both a nice nod and a bit off. It was cool to see Freddie back in the role.

4 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

You know, that really does take him down a notch or three on the intimidation scale.

4 Likes

That must be right before Vader sings “Remember Me” to Luke in RotJ before the mask comes off.

8 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Really? Anyone coming towards me wearing that hat would intimidate the heck out of me…

He looks silly and fun with that sombrero on, no?

3 Likes

Probably not the intended effect, but this made me tear up a little. :cry:

:rofl:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/lasvegaslocally/status/1389667060578279425?s=21

6 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

I just exclaimed out loud here at home at that. Oops.

4 Likes

Ever since the XP-38 came out, they just aren’t in demand.

2 Likes