May 2019 Memory Maker Share

HI! I am leading team 3…do I share the dummy account sign-in info? (or does one person keep that?)

Thanks!!

If the team has agreed to a date to have the first download of all files, the other team members will need the dummy user name and password by that date. Access is necessary for the head of each team family.

1 Like

We have room on team 2. I will add you to the message.

Any more room for a family of four +1 2yo. We will be there May 5-8. :heart_eyes:

@tori35 - tori jurik?

weirdest thing…I created dummy account (may share 8) and purchased memory maker

Then friend from my group disappeared from ALL plans! Call Disney. He is gone but has been replaced by may share. So weird and they have no ide what happened. Was on phone 45 minutes fixing.

But she thought name -may share was so funny!

1 Like

@brittney.ehrman are you still interested? I’ve messaged you but haven’t heard back. Please let us know ASAP if you’re still in. If you aren’t, we’d like to find another family to join our group.

Confirmed for Team 4
@mikegarcia_81 (6) 2 May
@awolosz (6) 4-11 May
@Beth33 (5) 4-12 May
From FB Tori Jurik (2)

If Brittney doesn’t respond, I see that the dates for @nikiw2n do coincide with our group.

1 Like

Is anyone else having issues with MDE and adding people? I cant get MDE to add via connected guests after I have connected with the primary holder.

The leader needs to send the invite from dummy account. If your friend and family list is private, main members must provide email addresses. If the main member’s family list is public, the leader can send invite from just a list of names as they appear main member’s family list.

It sounds like all of your main members have private lists…

I am the leader. I was messing around last week with different dummy accounts (stuff related to FPP not MM), and was having the same issue. I have a completely new MDE. I sent an invite with no issues to the emails for people in the group. Where it becomes an issue, is linking up the dummy MDE with the secondary members of the group. MDE should allow you to be able to link up via connected guests, but when I go in it says “There are no connected Guests you may add at this time. Please select a different way to add your new Guest.” The other way to link is via a resort reservation, but I dont want to have everyone sending that out. Any thoughts on how to combat this? I’ll call Disney if it doesnt work, but it’s a pain to have to call them.

“Marie” was only able to see a few of the connected guests on the account. I have directed those who do not have their guests connected MM MDE contact IT and get them connected.

It sounds like all of your main members have private lists…

Ask your main members to give you email address for all that need to be connected.

That was the issue. Thanks!

We still have room on our team for 10 more people (1 or 2 families). Start date is 4/27. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

I believe we also still have room for another family if anyone is still looking!