May 2019 Memory Maker Share

@Beth33 there were 1-2 other folks on the FB May liners page looking for a group as well. I’ll reach out to them to see if they want in. I’ve never organized but am happy to do so if you want. Up to you. I believe @IMMommyDearest posted instructions at the start of this thread. We can PM each other to work out the details. -Allison

The first team had one family drop out. We can include @awolosz and/or @brittney.ehrman. Please let me know.

Andrea

P.S. I can email the old published book to a friend; just send me a private message with your email address.

Is there someone in charge of group 2? I’m not sure if I’ve been officially added to that one, but if no one minds, I can join this new group to bring that to 4 families.

I don’t want to step on any toes, just throwing it out there.

Good idea! Team 1 is now at four parties. Team 4 can also be four parties.

1 Like

Hi! Id love to join - Our trip is May12-18. I have 2 adults and 2 kids under 3.

Team 1 matches your dates. We just lost our fifth member and would welcome you. We will buy this week.

1 Like

Excellent - count me in! Will someone message me here? How do I pay Paypal?

1 Like

Team 1
@IMMommyDearest (3) 7-18 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May
@carthy15 (2) 7-12 May
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@amcmaster (2) 11-19 May
@Rachael.330 (4) 12-18 May

Team 2
@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May
@ejm3211 (6) 27 April - 1 May
@sxs1224 (2) 28 April - 2 May
@planplanplan (4) 5-10 May
@Bellesanssebastian (4) 11-16 May

Team 3
@bethannke (2) 17 - 20 May
@Karilynn (5) 17-21 May
@annperno (3) 19-24 May
@darleneroy (8) 22-26 May
@memphismom (7) 26 May -02 June

Team 4
@mikegarcia_81 (6) 2 May
@awolosz (6) 4-11 May
@brittney.ehrman (4) 4-11 May
@Beth33 (5) 4-12 May

Please private message within your small teams. I know paypal to leader works, I’m sure there are other ways to manage the funding. I included the littles in head counts to be on safe side. Have fun!

Andrea

1 Like

I know I’m really late to the party, but I was wondering if Team 3 might be able to accommodate a party of 2 for May 11-19. Thanks!

@amcmaster. Team 3 is full with 25 members. Team 1 has room and has not purchased yet.

1 Like

I see my username didn’t change in this thread. My name has changed to ejm3211. We are still good for team 2.

@ejm3211 I just edited that post to your new screenname. I suggest you start a private message with your team members and make a plan.

If they closed without being able to contact you, Team 4 is working now to finalize purchase.

@rileyheather74 from Team 2 is also looking for direction from team members. ?

1 Like

Hi, we are a couple going to WDW - all 4 parks, from May 9th to May 15th. Kindly let us know if any team can accommodate. Thanks.

It seems that Team 2 may need some enthusiasm. Individuals have reached out to me, but I am not the leader of all teams. Maybe try connecting…

@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May
@ejm3211 (6) 27 April - 1 May
@sxs1224 (2) 28 April - 2 May
@planplanplan (4) 5-10 May
@Bellesanssebastian (4) 11-16 May

If there is room anywhere for a family of 3 or 4 May 5-12 I will join. I will just need a lot of direction on what to do. I am not tech savy at all!

Hi all, sorry for being slightly off topic.

Would anyone be interested in sharing Universal photo connect?

Didn’t find a dedicated thread for that. They have an annual photo connect for 139 which I believe can be shared with many many people :slight_smile:

@harrynotpotter and @Kwanfan - Team 4 might be able to accommodate more. I’m waiting for confirmation from one group. will you know this weekend at the latest.

1 Like

@harrynotpotter and @Kwanfan -Team 2 can accommodate. I have added @harrynotpotter to the private message list. I will add @Kwanfan as well.

Hi! Any room in any of the teams left? I was one of the people trying to find a group through facebook but would love to join a group. We will be at WDW may 13-22.