May 2016 - Who Will Be There?

Add a new Liner to the May 2016 thread! Still need to put down the deposit but probably be POR from May 24-29. Ironically we went in May 2015 as well (and Sep 2014). Just put in a request to be added to the May 2016 FB page as well.

Looking forward to planning and visiting along with everyone!

1 Like

We will be at Poly May 13-20th celebrating my graduation! DH, DD11, and myself have all been before but it will be the 1st trip for DS6 and DD5. Plus we are not telling the kids a thing about it. I love being able to surprise them with it!!

2 Likes

We will be at Coronado from May 26-May 28, then dark side, and ending at Poly the beginning of June. It will be our first Flower and Garden. I have the Gardens of the World Tour reserved.

1 Like

Just requested to join the FB group. Iā€™m so excited my countdown is in double digits!!! Still havenā€™t told the kids, canā€™t wait till they find out on Easter:)

1 Like

what a great Easter surprise theyā€™ll have!! May will be here before we know it!!

Iā€™ll be there with my mom 5/6-5/8 at PoR

1 Like

I check into POR on the 8th!

May 22 at Port Orleans Riverside

1 Like

Hi! Technically we arrive April 30! but most days are in May - May 1 - 8! Also staying at Pop Century - our first time at this resort! We canā€™t wait!

1 Like