Mattress topper delivery

The rooms are nicer. BRV is needing it’s refurb something fierce.

AKV is right on the heels, but “it has a freakin savanna!”

1 Like

Yeah that and the two bathrooms. I don’t care about the boys that much that they need a real bed! Lol. Also I share a king with hubby who’s 6’5” and we don’t have to touch so I think I’m okay sharing with my mom who’s only 5’5”. But mostly I think it’s the animals. If my mom isn’t pleased I still might be able to switch back. I think Sunday is 6 days out and Monday five so more cancellations might come in.

1 Like

Now there is 2 bedroom at SSR for the same price as the 1 at AKL. What to do?

1 Like

2 bed rooms means 2 bathrooms. choices: decisions, decisions :rofl:

But the 1 bedroom in Kidani has two bathrooms and animals!

1 Like

So really it’s just I share a room with the boys instead of my mom but I get my own bed and the boys get a real bed versus a sleeper couch

Animals for the win!?! I loved seeing the animals outside my window :heart_eyes:

It was really neat at Sanaa. I can imagine just sitting out there with coffee in the morning.

1 Like

Be aware that animals are not typically out while you’re having your coffee (early). They have their cares first. They tend to come out onto the savanna after most people are leaving to parks.

Oh that makes sense. We saw tons of them during Sanaa but that was summertime so dinnertime but still sunny. It gets dark very early now so I don’t know we’ll make it back before dark except on checkin day to see them late afternoon.

1 Like

There are animals out in the morning since the game keepers (is that what they are?) go out and place food in set locations to draw the animals out. We saw the game keepers out several times during the day.

1 Like

phew…I’ll watch some vids…that 2bedroom in BRV is still available but I have to go run an errand and it may not be when I get back…oh the pressure of getting this right! LOL

1 Like

How much time will you spend in the room to enjoy the savanna view? Of all the choices I’d probably do SSR since it’s newly renovated and close to DS which I think you said you’ll visit.

1 Like

I was going to but now we’re spending three days in Universal so now I’m not doing DS. My mom is siked about the change so I’m gonna keep this one.

2 Likes

And now everything is gone…till it isn’t. Mom seems happy with the animals so we’ll probably just stop shopping at this point anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So we’ll have checkin day as that’s a complete rest day. We have to check out of Portofino at 11am so we can come early if the room is ready early.

Saturday we’ll be at MK all day but

I was hoping for a short day at DHS on Sunday (we have G+ and I’ll buy the ILLs as mom has never done MMRR and Friend hasn’t been in 5 years so I think TSL, SWGE and MMRR are all new to him). So I’m hoping we can RD and be done by late PM and get an evening to rest or I suppose if we need to sleep in we can reverse that. We’ll see how it plays out but hopefully Sunday we’ll have some time.

Monday is AK and EPC so a full day but we could take a midday break. I don’t think we need more than 4 or 5 hours in AK and I’m okay with just going to EPC for Harmonious and Remy alone during evening extra hours. What’s the new abbreviation? I want to say EMH still).

So maybe everyday but Saturday we can have some room time.

Tuesday morning we need to leave by 9:30am for our noon flight but we could have one last breakfast in room. I’d like to order groceries since we have a kitchen for breakfasts and snacks.

2 Likes

That sounds like a really good plan. Since mom seems excited about that I’d say that’s your best choice.

1 Like

I think so too. I’m super happy with making others happy. I am not sure if that’s a good thing or not but she was definitely impressed with the photos of the large balcony, the idea of wild animals and two bathrooms plus a full kitchen. AKL will be first time for me besides dinner at Sanaa, so nice to check something off the bucket list too!

I was able to score Boma on check in day for a late dinner…and I’m trying to see if I can get something earlier. I’ve never been there but I loved Sanaa

2 Likes

I like making people happy too. I have begged my mom to join me on a trip for years now so I’m jealous you get to AND that she’s psyched about it.

2 Likes