Mattress topper delivery

that makes sense… I wish the waitlisting didn’t expire at the 7 day mark then :wink:

2 Likes

PS I played this game. I just started 6 weeks earlier than you LOL

1 Like

Different bucket of rooms

2 Likes

My family is just awesome with their living in the moment at the last minute and looking to me to do all the planning since they know I’m obsessed (I mean absolutely normally in love with all things Disney parks). My mom is retired so she can live that way and DS is homeschooled so he can too.

1 Like

We just got back from a vacation that involved a pull-out couch, and I had considered bringing one of these along. I didn’t end up doing it, but I wish I had. They’re very compact.

2 Likes

and cheap…I don’t personally like air mattresses very much as they always leak on me but brand new for a few nights they should help looks like they are twin sized so you bring two.

Have you looked at the family suites at ASMusic? I know it’s not a deluxe, but with the refurb they look really nice and mom can have the bedroom and you and the boys take the Murphys in the living room.

1 Like

Not available but yes I considered 'em for a precruise trip this summer. But we are going to and I plan to use the evening hours at Epcot on monday the 10th so I have to at least have deluxe that last night. I booked the Rose&Crown Harmonious Dining for Jan 10th and then after want to hit Remy during the evening hours.

We stayed at AoA when they first opened in the Nemo suite. It was great having two bathrooms!

1 Like

I think unless a 1 bedroom opens up at GFV, BLT, RR, BCV, BWV or I hit the lotto or can rent a 2 bedroom for 1K/night or less (that BLT looks amazing with three freaking bathrooms! I mean come on! and a theme park view. I’m super tempted to bite that bullet.) then I’ll just bring or buy some kind of padding for the boys.

My mom was also super intrigued with AKV so I might be willing to jump there though it has no monorail, skyliner or boat for my mom.

I was on the phone with a DVC CM the other day, trying to add a day to the end of my May trip and I was asking if I saw it on the website before the waitlist came through, should I just pick up the one day, or modify my existing reservation to add the day - and she was sooooo insistent that if there’s a waitlist, the public facing site won’t show the room as available. and if it did, the reservation wouldn’t go through because the waitlist would snatch it up first. Bless her heart. I thanked her for her time and am now stalking along side my waitlist.

4 Likes

Oh thank you for sharing this !!! I’ve been looking for other openings with the same dates. I have several resorts I’d take and if I see something before I hear from the waitlist I’ll grab it since waitlists are not guaranteed.

2 Likes

woohoo, I got the room I wanted by stalking and cancelled my waitlists. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

thanks… looking forward to hearing about your success soon! :wink:

1 Like

fantastic!!! congrats!

2 Likes

Do I take the 2 bedroom at BRV that just opened or the one bedroom savanna view at AK? Quick before they’re gone!

AK 1 bedroom has two bathrooms which is I think what I care about most. Plus my mom was intrigued I think I’m gonna go AK

1 Like

AK… w/ 2 bathrooms. Teenage boys! nuf said :wink:

1 Like

If it’s still there I’d take BRV for space

But it sounds like AKV will meet your needs and will be more affordable

Yeah agreed but the rooms look nicer at AK and when I brought it up on the phone my moms voice did a thing. She plays African drums and some other African instruments. Her study at home has African art and African instruments all over the place. She was a music teacher. I think the theming calls to her. I do believe the Kidani pool is closed but I’m guessing the main hotel pool is open in case the boys want to visit.

2 Likes

It wasn’t when we were there but that was 2 months ago.