Massive crisis — In park testimony required

That’s what I thought, but when you were worrying, I had to second-guess whether I’d miss some crucial plan changes. I mean, it could happen, right? An Oct 2019 trip for you?

Anyway, I hope someone at Disney reads about your dilemma and gets this snafu fixed before Dec.

I used to be a pop person. I love pop.
I’ve migrated to coffee.
Not as fun.

And now you’ve narrowed down the part of the country where you grew up :slight_smile:
I was raised on pop, then moved to coke country, and I’ve since moved on to calling everything soda.

6 Likes

This reply went all over the place quickly…

It’s funny. I went to a New York State school for college. There’s a difference in what we call carbonated beverages from east to west.

:rofl::joy::rofl:

BYO.

1 Like

I don’t believe in paying $6 for a cup of coffee. At that price they better throw in a free light saber! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooo - light saber stir sticks. Reusable, too. And… what about light saber straws? You can buy a reusable handle with a tiny flashlight in it to use after you’ve finished drinking your drink (and sucked all the wet stuff out).

2 Likes

Welcome to civilization!

I don’t live in an area where that’s the norm, I’m just a free thinker and decided it seemed the most normal.

:joy::joy:

I used to drink Coke and hot tea. I didn’t start drinking coffee until I was over 40…a reaction to my coffee addict mom, I think. Now I’m happy with two cups in the morn.

I’ve moved around a lot, and though I live in coke country, I call it all soda too. And I say sneakers.

2 Likes

But Joffrey’s will put booze in your frozen coffee drink!

I find it best to call it “coke soda pop”. Cover all your bases.

I was raised in an area that calls is pop. So, that’s my default, but when I go to other states, I make myself use “soda” instead, since it doesn’t garner funny looks no matter where you are from. I can never be sure if I’m in an area that says pop, soda, or coke unless I’m in my home state. :slight_smile:

I was raised with tennis shoes, but as an adult that just sounds weird because they aren’t and I don’t play tennis. Sneakers all the way!

1 Like

While I still tend to call them athletic shoes, and I’ll sometimes use sneakers instead…I find “sneakers” odd as well, since I don’t, you know, SNEAK in them.

At least “tennis shoes” indicates they are meant for sport-related activities.

I have been hearing more and more people say “athletic shoes”, which I guess is probably the best alternative.

Huh…up here in the Great White North, we just call them “runners”.

Hmmm not everyone calls them sneakers? That’s a new one for me! I know the soda/pop difference and sub/hoagie differences. Sneakers is regional too? Interesting!