Marvel Cinematic Universe

6 Likes

OMG!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
I’m getting from ear to ear!!!

And I only found out about a week ago (on this forum) that Ryan Reynolds owns Aviation gin, so that bit was especially funny because I get it!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes
4 Likes

I haven’t followed Wolverine (probably should) and I feel kind of indifferent about Deadpool so not sure what to expect.

I recently got into somewhat of a binge on Daredevil & co. Watched the first season, then Jessica Jones, now on season 2 of DD. it certainly does get pretty grimey! I’ve liked all of it so far, though I felt like JJ dragged on for a bit too long. And DD has too much repetition. Interesting to see how this develops.

4 Likes

This is hilarious!!

3 Likes

Based on your comment I was really hoping something would happen this episode, but alas! I felt like nothing did. :tired_face: but hopefully next episode!

4 Likes

I guess I was happy that it was becoming more obvious that there is a foe out to possibly harm Jen, and not just a “look quick - did you catch that?” kind of moment. Here’s hoping tomorrow’s episode (due out in just 5 hours, in case anyone is up during the middle of the night) has some meat to it.

4 Likes

I just watched today’s episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. It was interesting and humorous, but I was not very surprised at the ending. It makes this episode seem like mostly fluff to fill the time. Only two episodes left. I look forward to seeing how this series wraps up.

4 Likes

My exact thought :thinking: :rofl:

4 Likes

Wakanda Forever tickets on sale now!!!

4 Likes

New trailer looks great. But the teaser trailer was even better, Marvel has been absolutely killing with them.

4 Likes

I loved them both and new black panther is for sure female, most likely Shuri in the new trailer!!

4 Likes

I finally watched this week’s episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. Tons of fun!!! It was good to see Matt Murdock/Daredevil and in more than just a 10-second spot. The ending definitely brought some life to this series. It should be fun to see how next week’s episode wraps up the season.

5 Likes

I loved it! So happy Charlie is back as Matt/daredevil!!

6 Likes

I haven’t caught up with She Hulk as I’ve been on a marathon of the Netflix series. Over the past couple of months I’ve watched everything in release order from Dare Devil until the middle of Iron Fist S1. I’ve enjoyed most of it up until now, but it’s getting painful to watch :confounded: Iron Heart definitely seems like the most amateurish one of the series. The plot is kind of ridicilous and the acting mediocre. I’ll have to try and force myself through this so I can get to Defenders S1. Luke Cage was interesting, I really liked the cultural atmosphere of Harlem they built the show around but it was also strange in it’s pacing. Particularly some of the dialogue was caricatural, maybe not in a bad way though, it was very different from the others.

I’m curious what thoughts others have on these?

5 Likes

I never did finish all the Netflix shows, and I was watching them from when they came out.

Iron Fist was very tough to watch for me, and the payoff in the Defenders was underwhelming to say the least.

To me, the order of enjoyment of the shows is:
Daredevil > Luke Cage > Punisher >> Jessica Jones >> Defenders >>> Iron Fist

I’m not sure I’ll ever get around to finishing them, Iron Fist season 2 is just so boring.

5 Likes

Just watched Werewolf by Night. I LOVED it! If you are a fan of cheesy, 40’s era horror B-movies, then you must watch it.

Cannot wait to see how the monsters figure into the larger MCU!

7 Likes

Looking forward to it.
I’ll need to watch it alone. It’s not DHs thing.

4 Likes

I am excited to see it! Appropriate for a 12 year old?

4 Likes

Iffy. I don’t think I’d let Ryley watch it yet because we’re going thru an ‘everything causes nightmares’ moment right now.

I did read that one of the reasons they decided to film it in black and white is so the technicolor blood and guts would not earn a TV-MA rating.

In black and white, I enjoyed it, and I don’t do gore at all.

3 Likes