Marvel Cinematic Universe

They were so cute!

4 Likes

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law doesn’t premiere tomorrow, Wednesday, Aug 17 - it got pushed back a day to Thursday, Aug 18. Now it will be a weekly Thursday show instead of on Wednesday. Aargh!! Here I was looking forward to catching it in a few hours, in the morning - but no, now I have to wait a whole 'nother day! Oh well. Evidently I missed catching that update a couple weeks ago.

6 Likes

I just watched the first episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. It’s different, definitely more on the light, fluff, humorous side of things. This episode focused on her backstory of what happened to make her like this and what she can do. It was fun to see the parts with her cousin Bruce (which was most of this episode). It will be interesting to see how the rest of the episodes (there are 9 total) hold up. Before watching, I’d read a review that was very critical, but I enjoyed it anyhow. I can see their points, but I chose to just go with the flow and see what happens. I’m in agreement with the critic on one thing, breaking the fourth wall to speak to the viewer felt out of place. Remember to stay until the end of the main credits (not the foreign language ones).

8 Likes

I am really enjoying going into some of the latest Marvel stuff with very low expectations because they are all blowing me away!!
That first She Hulk episode was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I do hope for more Mark Ruffalo in future episodes, but it looks like it will still hold up without him.
Love Jameela Jamil! Hope she’s got more scenes :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

We watched last night and I loved it!!! I for one am ready for something lighter and just fun :grin: I loved Tatiana in Orphan Black so was really looking forward to this and she did not disappoint.

5 Likes

Orphan Black was amazing!

4 Likes

I would sometimes forget the clones were all played by the same person! She was that good!

5 Likes

I had no idea she was She Hulk!! I’m super excited to watch the show now. She was AMAZING in Orphan Black.

5 Likes

I was going to say the same thing but I thought it made me sound stupid :joy:

3 Likes

Well we can sound stupid together :rofl:

4 Likes

Watching Captain America Civil War. My two faves are hanging out: Iron Man and Spider Man. Love it.

11 Likes

One of my favorites!

5 Likes

Just watched She-Hulk and was pleasantly surprised - didn’t have big expectations as the trailer made it seem kind meh, but it was fun!

6 Likes

Same!
The trailer did nothing for me.
I wasn’t particularly looking forward to watching it. Now I’m ready for the next episode… :green_heart:

7 Likes

It was entertaining enough that I’ll watch the next one.

5 Likes

I just watched the second episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. This was interesting, not as upbeat as she deals with the many ways her life has changed. It seems allegorical, as this show uses her Hulk-ness as an extreme characteristic to convey the struggles ordinary people have - with work, family, friends, the public, ethics. Hopefully there will be more comedy and action. I look forward to that. Meanwhile, I’m off to rewatch a movie or two, to get more background on a character.

4 Likes

I just watched the today’s episode, #3, of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. This was a lot of fun. It had substance to it, and guest stars. Plus, evidence of trouble brewing due to some as-yet-unknown bad guy. I look forward to seeing how the remaining episodes play out.

5 Likes

It was fun! I’m loving the breaking of the 4th wall. And all the little jokes about other Marvel heroes! The judge telling the elf Thor inspirational speeches won’t work :rofl:

5 Likes

The Asguardian elf was hilarious :rofl:

4 Likes

I just watched today’s new episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. This fourth episode was a lot of fun. There was a spot or two where comments made by other people seemed like they could tie in to last week’s notion that there’s a bad guy out there trying to understand/undo/use her Hulk-ness.

2 Likes