Marvel Cinematic Universe

I’m glad I’m just watching this now instead of when it came out bc I am so ready for vol 3 and it’s still nearly a year away.

1 Like

I was looking for something to watch on my recent flight and decided to rewatch Hawkeye since I hadn’t seen it since it first came out. I enjoyed the hell out if all over again. Hawkeye followed by Bridgerton…it was a couple of good flights!

2 Likes

Did you know Vin Diesel is Groot?

3 Likes

AND he does the voiceover in all the different languages too. That’s true but hilarious :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Love it!!

I also love that James Gunn writes him his own script with the English translation of what Groot is really saying with each I am Groot so that he can get the right tone. And James and Vin are the only two who see it! Everyone else is left to infer what was “said” by how the others respond to him.

4 Likes

He’s such a good character :wood::joy:

2 Likes

I did know that which I also think is crazy. I guess I just consider Bradley Cooper to be such a big name actor that I was surprised to never hear he was part of the Marvel Universe before.

2 Likes

Infinity War sure does start out with a bang. Geez.

5 Likes

There is so much happening in this movie and I can’t handle it. I have emotions.

6 Likes

MARVEL WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?

Seriously… this movie…

4 Likes

{{{hugs}}} at least you don’t have to wait an entire year for the next installment.

6 Likes

I was thinking I don’t know what’s worse. Having to wait so long for a sequel or watching so close togetherthat you get all in the feels.

4 Likes

Having to wait was really hard. I’m just glad it came out before the pandemic.

4 Likes

Sometimes Thanos sounds like John Goodman to me.

5 Likes

LOL! This is a sentence.

1 Like

Ok that was not fun. Do I just skip ahead and Endgame and completely ruin my night or wait and watch Cpt Marvel andAntman and the Wasp in order first?

2 Likes

Watch the others first. You need an emotional break!

3 Likes

I agree with this.

3 Likes

Antman and the Wasp complete. I thought we finally had a happy ending for once, but those end credits!?!?! Gaaaaah! Perfectly set up now for a sad and lazy Sunday.

5 Likes

Captain Marvel should cheer you up.

5 Likes