March 2016

I usually see monthly posts where people gather to share the details/questions about their upcoming trip but it doesn’t look like a March 2016 topic has been started yet!

Anyone else going in March?

We will be there the first week -, Feb28-Mar4.

We’re over from the UK 12-26th and can’t WAIT! First time i’ve been back in 20 years - i’m more excited than the kids!!

We’ll be there in March as well!

We’ll be there from Canada the 11th to 18th. It’s my first time ever at Disney and I’ve become obsessed with planning. Staying off site, so not in the bubble, but it’s saving us so much money, maybe we’ll be able to go again in the near future. The Canadian dollar is killing us.

We are there the first week of March, can’t wait!

Will be there 3/23-4/1 at Poly DVC . Also s thread in chat.

going for Spring break 3/26 thru 4/1. super excited :blush:

Taking my daughter March 4-9. Everything planned already. Managed to get a BOG dinner res. Doing keys to the kingdom. Got our fast passes. Staying YC club level. I need to call to make certain we have 2 queen beds

I’m going to drop my 8:05am ADR at Crystal Palace for Tuesday March 1.
Does anyone want it? If so, do I just give you my res # or is there a way to switch it completely into your name?

If anyone decides to cancel, I am looking for ADR for

Ohana dinner, either March 1 or March 6 after 6 PM.

and

Rose and Crown March 2 - 7:00 ish.

We will be there 3/28-3/31. Can’t wait! Thinking about possibly looking into a Memory Maker share… would anyone be interested?

We will be at POFQ from March 21-24 and the Polynesian from the 24-29.