Map with numbers on it?

I really like how, on the desktop version of TP, it shows the numbers on the map to reflect the order of the plan. I thought I was being smart by right clicking and saving the image so it could be on my photo roll. Unfortulatey, when I open the pics on my phone the numbers are not there. I know I could take a screenshot and add the maps this way…but am I missing something obvious?! Seems like there should be a save or download button?

If not, developers – please make note of this.
Am I missing something?

1 Like

Here’s what I’m doing, if it’s helpful. If you “publish” the plan, it will give you a link that you can use to reference the plan in your browser. A bonus is whenever you “refresh” the page it will update to match any changes you made in the app.

Example:
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=4267789

4 Likes

This is helpful, thanks!

2 Likes

Agree that this is frustrating. It’s easier to modify in the app but you can’t see where things are, but on the website you get a map and modifying is less nice.

I also wish they had a map of at least the food carts because Disney doesn’t include those in their maps and the descriptions don’t help if you aren’t familiar with the parks. :disappointed:

1 Like