Managing other people's Fast Passes who don't have MDE

I know this is probably a silly question, but this trip will be our first time to use FPP since we haven’t been in 3 years. I am the trip planner and have a MDE account and have made FPP selections for myself, DH, DDad, DM, and DBro. Let’s say we split up and they want to make additional FPP selections at a kiosk after the first 3 are used. Can they do that with their Magic Bands without having their own MDE accounts? Or do they have to create accounts and then I don’t know how to transfer their FPP information? I hope this makes sense and thanks for any help!

This had never even occurred to me! Following for the answer!

Any member of your party can get additional FPs at the kiosks using their own band. DH and I went to a kiosk at EP yesterday and DH scanned his band to see what was available. Our MDE account is in my name. When he scanned his band, all of the members of our party appeared and we could select FPs for any or all of us. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the reply! I knew that I was probably over-thinking it, but didn’t want to wait until we’re there in 24 days to find out that they all need their own MDE accounts!