Making FP+ tonight! Questions on which to get

Making FP+ tonight at midnight - I should try for 7DMT and A&E at 10 days out, right??

Lucky you that your trip is so long! I would try to get those 2 later in my trip just to make sure that I was able to get them. Then you can work backwards and see if they are available on any of your earlier days. But I haven't booked my FP+s yet so I don't know for sure if this is a good strategy or not. Hopefully someone else will comment.

Good luck!! four_leaf_clover

1 Like

When I did mine about a month ago, I didn't have any trouble getting 7DMT on day 4 (of 7) and I didn't look for it any earlier than that because that was our first MK day other than MNSSHP. I wasn't interested in A&E but saw it available on day 5 for sure, so I would think with a 10 day trip you shouldn't have a problem at the end of your trip.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Crossing all my fingers and toes! smile

1 Like

I booked A&E and 7DMT for day 9 of our trip and had tons of availability. If I had it to do again I would likely try to get it earlier in our trip, as now it seems wait times are being predicted to be much longer than previous models on the TP website. Oh well, we've got them and that's good!

I actually tried to get them for 5 days in, and no availability. Had to get them for last day, day 10! But I got them! Yay!!

1 Like

So glad that you got them!

1 Like