Making every day a Disney Day!

This is all awesome. :smile:

Did I mention the awesome desserts? Yesterday chocolate chip cookies. Kind of ordinary. Today, salted butterscotch chip chocolate cookies!

6 Likes

This thread is cracking me up. I haven’t clicked on it until now because I was like “every day a Disney day” :roll_eyes:. Lol. I’m so glad I clicked.

1 Like

I’m a little mad at myself this morning.

See, I had planned to Rope Drop, which meant getting an early start. But, as is typical on a day after staying up late the night before for other Disney Day activities, I didn’t wake up when the alarm told me to. Instead, I slept in.

I still managed to make it out quickly, and to my surprise, the queue for breakfast wasn’t bad at all. (I know, I should try to use mobile ordering, but I’m not there yet.)

When I arrived, I was shocked. Despite my later-than-anticipated arrival, this was the parking lot:

And that’s my car, circled in blue!

I was about to just rush off, but since we had hounded @profmatt about making sure he took time to smell the roses, I figured I should do the same. Of course, there were no roses to be found, but I did find these. Okay, I didn’t actually smell them. But I stopped to appreciate them:

8 Likes

I love the sense of adventure you put into this! Keep it up - I’m loving reading!

I decided to shake things up, head to the World Showcase, and eat in Korea:

“But, wait!” you say. “Epcot doesn’t have a Korean Pavilion!”

Au, contraire. See. As everyone knows, Korea is right next to China. Duh!

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Loving your trip report so far…may it continue, it’s so magical!

Okay. So here I am, face to face with this. But the question is: Do they take me up to the Astro Orbiter? Or is it for the Tower of Terror?

4 Likes

Always aim right…or is it left?

Whichever direction I pick, it’ll end up being the wrong one!

1 Like

:rofl:

It’s been a while. Trying to make every day a Disney day is more work than I thought!

But here are a few updates on this endeavor:

1. I believe I have just hit the $500 needed to earn our $200 Disney gift card from the Disney Visa card!
  2. I was wasting time with my son at Meijer, when we happened upon this. I was ALMOST tempted to buy it:

1. My wife just informed me that Vera Bradley has released their latest Disney-themed pattern. It looks like a new bag might be in our (ahem, her) future:

3 Likes