Making each trip special

Fair enough. I am sad that I don’t get to see HEA again. It was my favorite Disney thing in past trips.

5 Likes

Depending when you’ll be there in Aug you may have the Halloween Party. Epcot will probably have started the Food and Wine Festival. Get the scavenger hunt game, my son and I love playing that. What resort will you be at? You could on an off day do one of the fun things at the resort. Go fishing, rent a boat, take a carriage ride or ride horses. The “hot air” balloon in Disney Springs. Hop on the transportation and check out other resorts. There is so much to do. I’ve been going 2-4 times a year the last many years and there always seems to be something new. I also do my very best to stay at a different resort. That alone makes for a new experience. I only have 7 more left to stay at! We will be there end of Sept and will be doing the Halloween party and taking an Uber one night over to Universal for Halloween Horror nights because we’ve never been. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Yes - we’re staying at the Yacht Club. We’ve stayed there before, but really loved it last time. And you can’t bet the location - especially because Galaxy’s Edge & Guardians will be new for us this time.

1 Like

The private fireworks cruise out of grand Floridian was fun! Similar price for a family of 4 to attend a dessert party, but a much more memorable experience. Cruise the lagoon at sunset and feel like a VIP! They give you a small basket of Snacks, and a cooler of water and sodas.

1 Like

This is a fun idea…I will look into it!!