Main Street Vehicle ride

Can I take a Main Street Vehicle from Cinderella’s Castle, or catch one only on Main Street?

Can I disembark at the Castle? I want to get on right after Let The Magic Begin, ride to Main Street and then back to the Castle. Touring Pans seems to have me first walking to Main Street, riding the attraction and then ending up back on Main Street.

That’s pretty much exactly what we want to do - having done EMH and headed back to the hub area, it’s the only sensible time to ride them before resuming touring.

I have ridden them from the entrance to the castle before, so you can certainly disembark there. At that point our vehicle was empty, so it would make sense for them to fill up again for the return trip, but I can’t be certain they actually do so as I’ve never ridden them back the other way!

1 Like

Pretty sure you can get on at the Hub, where they drop people off.

But it’s been a while since we did it, so not totally sure.

1 Like

Yes, I rode both ways. Facing the train station, the stop us to the left of the castle.

3 Likes

Is the Castle stop marked with a sign?

1 Like

I don’t think I noticed. It was sitting near the train station when I got on. The CM told me where he picks up to return from the castle.

I never noticed signs in the Castle area. But they stop at approximately the bridge to Tomorrowland and the bridge to Adventureland.

3 Likes

Yeah, the AL bridge was where we got off. They shouldn’t be too hard to spot :slight_smile:

1 Like

SO many questions. And probably a waste of time because I’m betting my DD15 won’t want to ride them but here I go:
1-Are Main St. vehicles running before AM EMH?
2- During AM EMH?
3-In the afternoon?

We are probably not trying to RD any headliners during AM EMH so I thought it would be a cool start to our MK day to ride the MSV up to the castle.

They start at 9a and run I think until 12:00

1 Like

Agreed, they start running at regular park opening. If they ran during EMH things would be much easier! Hence riding them while we are back at the hub for the welcome show at regular park opening.

N.b. The welcome show itself is listed at five minutes before opening so it may not be possible to ride them to that either! So we may end up doing a trip from the castle back to the gate and back to the castle again just after the show…

2 Likes

I did it! I stood to the left of the castle (not facing the castle) following the welcome show. A vehicle pulled up but the driver told me that it was needed for something. So he waited with me for the next one that arrived a few minutes later. I enjoyed waving to guests as we cruised up to Main Street!

1 Like

Here’s me with my private driver. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the cast member who waited with me for an available Main Street vehicle. I went to City Hall to report his outstanding service.

3 Likes