Magicband+

They suck at naming stuff.

10 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

The question now is, should I wait for these or get the old ones? Our trip starts last weekend in January. What do y’ll think are the odds that this will come out in time for our trip?

I am tempted to just buy old MB’s for DH and DD (they are much more into the idea than I am). Then if M+ comes out in time for our trip, I’ll buy one for me and just swap with daughter. If they don’t, I’ll use the card. We have two+ weeks of one-night stays, since dates were a bit fuzzy when I made the reservations. So, I’m not worried about missing out on the discount.

Even buying regular ones may not be an option right now - at least through MDE.

I was trying to buy my band for my August trip yesterday (I wanted one of the 50th ones) but kept getting the dwarfs “We’re working on it” page. I’m now wondering if this is why. I’ll wait a bit I guess.

3 Likes

What to name our new MagicBands… :thinking: How about MagicBand+ Brilliant!

2 Likes

Particularly since isn’t the ones you can buy today version 2? So, I guess Disney can’t count past 2? Well, we KNOW that Disney beancounters can count, but maybe marketing can’t.

1 Like

MoneyBand$

7 Likes

A TYMBand (pronounced Time Band) … marketed to save you time, but the TYM really stands for Take Your Money.

5 Likes

Names that I assume did note make the cut:
SuperDuperNotAWatch
FlashyBuzzyWristThingy
StillNotAWatch
ShortBatteryLifeDeviceForMoreSales
ChapeksMonitor
YouAreTheMagicBand

8 Likes

This is accurate

And so is this

Like seriously, make all of these features available on my apple watch and I’ll buy in.

2 Likes

I was actually thinking yesterday, Chapek should be incorporated in the band name. That’s perfect :joy:

3 Likes

Perfect :joy:

1 Like

I would actually be more likely to buy one if it was called that. :joy:

2 Likes

You’re officially sucked in my friend :wink:

2 Likes