Magicband Shipping

We have two rooms for our upcoming stay, one in my name and one in my mom’s name. I placed a Magicband order for my mom’s room one day and for my room either later that day or the next. We received the ones for my mom’s room at the end of last week. We have not received the ones for my room. I was on MDE and saw a tracking number for the shipment. I tracked the package and it says it was delivered to Davenport, FL on 6/7. We are in TX. Does this mean they were shipped to the resort (BWV)? I’ve tried calling, but all circuits are busy :roll_eyes:

Thanks!

When making a DVC reservation recently the site said MBs would be at front desk for pick up upon arrival. It allowed me to make a custom order too so I’m assuming I’ll pick them up when I get there? I’ve never received that message before but I think it was because it was close to a 30 day mark.

1 Like

I guess maybe I made the one order before the cutoff, and the other after.

1 Like

My magic bands always have a visit to Davenport on their way to me.

2 Likes

So I should still expect it home then?

Sure.

But if for some reason they don’t come you’ll still be able to get some
at the resort desk.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Check again, you may find that it was in a USPS, or FedEx facility, in Davenport and 6 hours later it was in route to the next facility near you.

1 Like

I ordered my magic bands on June 4. I also live in Texas and I got the same message about Davenport, Fl. Two days ago tracking said they were on their way to Georgia. Finally, yesterday it said they were in Irving, Texas and will be delivered on June 21 by 9 PM. So, it will take them another 6 days to travel the last 20 miles. We shall see if they actually arrive.

3 Likes

They have made it to Texas! Yay!

Thanks for the input everyone!

5 Likes