Magical result for Room Request

We just came back from WDW. We wanted to tell everyone the results we had using the TP room request service.

We had split the stay going to POR the first 4 days and YC the final 3 days.

POR we had reserved a garden view room and requested 8757 and said we would gladly accept an upgrade at the end to the request. We checked-in online and when our room was ready the email said our room was 8752. This was very close to the room we requested, no upgrade but we were very happy with the location.

YC we also reserved a garden view room and requested 4097 and again said we would gladly accept an upgrade at the end of the request. We checked-in online. The room was not available for most of the day. It did not matter to us as we were in EPCOT enjoying the park. We finally received our email to tell us our room was ready but no room number was included. The email told us to go to the front desk to get our room. This was strange to us as we were expecting a room number as part of the online check-in. We get to the desk and she calls someone to the desk to help us with our room. The castmember that met us welcomed us to the YC and to follow her. Ok??? Well she led us to the elevator and tells us to that we had a little pixie dust and that our room was upgraded to club level! We were taken to the club level concierge to upgrade our magic bands and they brought us champagne while we waited! We finally made it to our room and the view was directly looking at Stormalong Bay pool and Cresent Lake! This was a $400 a night upgrade! We don’t know if the TP fax request played a part of the pixie dust but we would like to think it did!

7 Likes

great story mike49er. hope you enjoyed concierge level.

Hoping lots of pixie dust in the air.

I received an upgrade in April- I loved it so much that someday I will pay for that! Amazing!

That’s awesome! Love hearing these stories!

Yes. We totally loved the concierge level! We had to adjust the time we spent in the park because we wanted to take full advantage of all of the additional perks. The Illuminations fireworks could be seen clearly from the lounge! Awesome!