(Magical) FPP Window

Hi,

We are off to WDW twice in March (2 nights, then another 4 nights after a cruise). During the first part of our visit we are meeting up for dinner with family who are coincidentally finishing up their trip to WDW. Having linked up our reservations on the Disney website, I noticed that my FPP window is showing that I can book my passes 67 days out (on the first part of the trip).

Is this a magical bit of luck or is it a villainous trap? I don’t want to get too excited but am feeling hopeful. :crossed_fingers: :nerd_face:

Thanks,
K

Your FP window will open at 60 days from an onsite stay - I assume what you’re saying is that you don’t have park tickets for the first stay, but that doesn’t affect the window.

If there’s a gap in between where you won’t be onsite though, you’ll have a second FP window for the second stay. I’m paging @Nicky_S to check this is correct!

Hi,

I have park tickets for both stints (in fact, I bought 9 days worth to cover both stays as it was less expensive than splitting the tickets). My window should open on or about January 5th (March 5th arrival). Instead, it’s showing my window as opening December 31st and I’m wondering if it’s because I linked my reservation to my cousin’s whose stay begins a week before mine. Hope that clarifies things a bit. Note that my cousin has not bought park tickets at all (and is reflected on the Disney reservation).

Thanks,
K

Oh I see! It sounded like you weren’t going to the parks for the first stay.

Yes your cousin will be able to book for you when their window opens, but someone in their party will have to be included in the FPs so they will need tickets attached as well to do it. Otherwise you will just have the normal window to book them yourself.

2 Likes

You are correct. And so is your next reply too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks!