Magical Express and car rental

For my upcoming trip I have car rental booked so when I arrive at MCO from the UK we will collect our car. On our return home we are dropping the car off at Disney car care centre and taking the Magical Express to the airport instead so we can make the most of our last day. I have booked this online and got an email but I don’t have any type of confirmation number or information. Will this be given to me when I get to my Disney resort hotel? This is my first time using the magical express as have always rented cars before so am not 100% sure how it all works.

1 Like

The day before your check out day there will be a magical express envelope on your resort door. It will include the information on what time you need to be at the magical express. You need to bring the papers to the bus.

1 Like

perfect so I don’t have to worry bout not having any information it will all be at the resort. thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you wouldn’t get it the day prior to your departure just remember to stop by the front desk to make sure you’re on the schedule.

1 Like