Magic kingdom touring plan?

Can anyone look at my touring plans for magic kingdom and tell me if this is good or not? I know the exact times can be broad hour to hour. So this is just estimates. We are using a DAS pass for a couple things but they will be marked DAS pass. Please see the notes too. Will have a runner to get the DAS pass that way the whole family doesn’t have to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome! Glad to help! :smiley:

This would be easier if you use the “Publish Plan” feature.

To do so, click on your plan. In the large gray box, at the top of the page & before all your activities, click Edit. A pop-up window will appear. You originally saw this when making the plan with dates & times. Right above the blue “Save” button you’ll see a check box next to “Publish this plan”. Check that and you’ll be taken back to the plan. Now in the large gray box, at the top, you’ll see a link that you can click / copy & paste.

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=4074370

Looks fine. You have pockets of free time that can be used for small stops - which is important. :smiley:

Have a great trip! If you feel you have any specific concerns about your plan let me know & we can discuss.

Looks like you are going at it pretty hard in the morning with no real breaks and then a long break after Mickey’s Philharmonic and also Tomorrowland. I get the break after Monsters, Inc as you can chill out on Main Street pre-HEA. But you might consider something else after PPF and TS while you are over there. Maybe Tea Cups, Dumbo, Barnstormer or do the CoP? Breaks are important but maybe with your scheduled meals you could slip in something? Looks really good to me.

I was concerned about breaks at first glance too. However, there’s about 3.5 hours of Free Time in the plan + long meal breaks.

If you look you’ll see there’s about 30 minutes of free time in the morning: Steps 1 - 6. (plus sitting on the boat at step 6)

Then 90 minutes of sitting at Step 7 for lunch

Then another 35 minutes of free time between Step 8 - 12

Then 45 minutes of free time Step 12 - 14. Then the evening has almost 2 hours of free time.

Plus, they’ll be using FPP / DAS pass to get on every every ride. Those basically mean they can walk-on each ride.

Unsure the reason for DAS, which isn’t my business anyway, I’m assuming they’ve selected the rides they can / want to do

While I, personally, schedule my break times. IMHO - This plan seems to have enough time / flexibility to stop when needed due to DAS pass use.

We figure we have a little more wiggle room that what it says due to the hour to use the fast passes and no set time to come back to use DAS pass. Our son has the DAS pass as he is Very Autistic with DMDD. We removed all the thrilling rides mostly because we didn’t think he would be able to handle them. We have ear plugs handy as well. We will have some wiggle room Im guessing. In those hours … Like we don’t have to be at the fast pass right at the start of the time. Right? Which makes me believe that the 95 minutes in the evening would actually be less do to some unforeseen breaks and what not.

Disney actually gave us an extra fast pass for us to use every day for every person bc we had an issue with our tickets when we got them. So we’re able to use 7 drawfs mine train as a fast pass. Even though we were able to snag one. They said we just walk up to the ride.

1 Like

Correct. You have the entire hour window (Plus a 5 minute early arrival & 15 minute late grace period)

This is what I alluded to in my longer post. By having 3.5 hours of “Free Time” in your TP that’s a lot of time to pause if you need to - IMHO

You need to confirm that this is accurate. Guest Relations often gives out “Anytime FastPass” to guests with issues. However, they are not good on every ride - specifically 7DMT and Meet Mickey at Town Square.

I know you can’t see the screen before so I did both screen shots but seven dwarfs mine train was on there as an option for the multi experience pass

1 Like