Magic Kingdom Resturant

Need to book a ADR for Magic Kingdom already booked Be Our Guest and Tony’sTown Square for other nights, was going to try The Wave but thought might be better to eat at MK to do EMH we are 3 Adults and 1 Teenager
Any recommendations?

I really like The Wave. You could eat there and go back for evening EMH.

It’s a 10 minute walk, albeit with a security check but it’s not going to take that long in the evening.

Any reason you haven’t considered Skipper’s Jungle Canteen?

No reason to be honest the only place I have eaten at MK before was Be Our Guest for dinner so have booked breakfast there this time. This is the first time we have stayed on Disney and we have the Disney dining plan.
So far have booked Tappan Edo,Coral Reef and Rose & Crown at Epcot, Yak& Yeti and Tusker at AK and Sci-Fi Diner at Hollywood Studios but struggling at MK.

I have heard great things about The Wave, and it is super close to MK! But if you’re looking for another restaurant in MK, we love Crystal Palace :slight_smile:

I would check out Skippers, it’s newly renovated and getting good reviews.

Technically Skippers is just new. It first opened in December 2015. I would agree it would be my first choice for a MK restaurant, but I haven’t had the chance to try it yet (which in part is why it tops my “to do” list)…

I agree with doing Jungle Cruise Skipper Canteen. We did it last July. Interesting and tasty food, plus the decor is fun. The waitstaff are skippers, so expect the same corny humor. We asked to be in one of their smaller rooms (butterfly room, I think).

We were big fans of the “feast” at Liberty Tree Tavern.

We liked Skippers a lot last trip, for the food & atmosphere both. Large group of us- 5 adults, 4 children, all gave it a thumbs up.

We’ve also liked Kona a lot, over the years, hasn’t disappointed yet. Been hearing great things about Wave, haven’t gotten there yet but we will next trip.

As said ^ so easy to hop over to Poly or CR for a meal, actually very relaxing as well. You might want to check out the reviews for Tony’s. They may have upped their game lately, not sure, but that for a long time was one of the adrs for us to avoid.