Magic Kingdom Closing at 4:30 pm on the Monday after Thanksgiving (December 2)

I received notification from Touring plans that the hours have changed for MK on what would normally be the end of a very busy Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Is this correct - that it’s actually closing at 4:30 in the afternoon instead of the previously anticipated 10 pm at night?

I think I saw in another thread this is a Cast Member party night.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a Cast Member appreciation event for CMs who have 10, 15, 20, 25 etc Years service.

It’s usually held earlier in the year, and I think thee was an October date that could have been the CM party. Looks like that date is a private event instead.

Do you know if they still have fireworks for them by any chance? Trying to decided whether or not to keep my reservation at Narcoosee’s or whether to try to get it another night.

Yes, there will be fireworks. I assume the party ones but not totally sure on that. And I don’t know the timing of them.

If I do see a schedule I’ll post the time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

For @CaraMiaBelle, last year at the CM appreciation event, the fireworks started at 9:30pm. That should give you a ball park idea of the time for booking your meal.

Thanks so much! I think I should be o.k. with my 8:15! I appreciate you getting back to me!