Magic Key Swag

2 Likes

My DD22 got one of these yesterday. I wonder how long they’ll last.

1 Like

That’s a really BIG straw :thinking: How is it supposed to work?

nevermind, I opened your link. I think the reusable silicone ones are better, no joints to cause leaking :wink:

True. But I thought maybe it would feel like you’re getting it cleaner if you can break it into smaller pieces!

1 Like

We bought and brought reusable straws for our prior trips and…well…I am not sure we ever used them, other than perhaps once to say we did. Just wasn’t worth bothering with.

oh, I agree.

Hoping the straw will still be there next week! :rofl: These were the Magic Key goodies for March. The Star Wars shop in DTD had the postcards, Wonderground had a Star Wars land map and inside DCA had the puctures. Missed out on the Sunglasses

2 Likes

I did get the Lunar New Year button - super cute! I also got a print similar to your Peak Adventure one above. Only the one I got is not nearly as cute. I don’t know if it even made it home! That was in February. I would have made sure Peak Adventure made it home! That one is very cool!

2 Likes

I actually bring and use my reusable straws for each visit. I abhor paper straws.