Magic Key Renewal Watch

West coast time difference?

3 Likes

Ahhh I forget about that sometimes :wink:

3 Likes

I see my pass has gone up $49 and the monthly payment is now a double of what it used to be. Wonder if the down payment is the same? This year DD19 and I did the monthly payments because she paid for them this year! and didnt want to pay in full :rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

Must not be, unless $49 is double your monthly payment??

1 Like

I want to say it was $110 down for each Pass and $15.84 a month. I’m going to see if she’ll pay again this coming year :rofl::rofl: so we might find out what the down payment will be.

1 Like

According to Mouse Planet, Disney says no down payment for renewals so monthly payments higher.

2 Likes

Tried to get on at around 8:00 - not realizing it opened at 9:00. Tried again around 9:20 and have more than an hour’s wait. Crossing my fingers!

3 Likes

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m in the queue too, but my 30 days is Saturday so doubt I can renew. Figured I might as well try though.

2 Likes

The bar has at least moved a little …

2 Likes

There’s a bar?! Where? I’ll come by! :cocktail:

4 Likes

I wish! Unfortunately, it’s not that kind of bar…

Over 2-1/2 hours in …

3 Likes

Oooohhh! My wait time has dipped to 58 minutes!!

1 Like

I forgot to update here that I finally got in after five hours. And then had my renewal purchased in under a minute! And made park reservations for my September trip. :blush:

7 Likes

All four Magic Key types are going on sale April 11th:

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1645478933595291660?s=46&t=o5hb2IhktPeuVj4nnnvyVA

2 Likes

Thanks for posting! My DSIL has been interested in purchasing one especially now that she’s gone & done WDW as part of our big cruise trip. She hasn’t been able to get to DLR as often as she’d like & part of that is she hasn’t had a pass so is paying for tickets each time.

1 Like

Wow! Do you think you can buy one and wait to activate it? My DD20 would probably want to get one, but we probably wouldn’t visit until August.

3 Likes

are you f’n kiddin me with this… I JUST wrote off DL for a year.

Someone is trying to mess with me, i just know it.

2 Likes

Yes, I think the fine print says you have to activate it within one year of purchase. (And if you wait beyond that time, you can apply the cost to a new AP later.)

3 Likes

I’m dying. This says 9:00 AM, but I’m in interviews until 10:30 this morning! Stupid work!

2 Likes