Magic Bands for everyone?

Hi there, I’ve never had a magic band. But since I can’t get Magic Mobile to work (so frustrating!!!) I’m considering buying them. Here’s my question- if I just want to use it to enter the park and for photopass, can I have the kids’ tickets linked to it? So that only DH and I need to wear one? Or will the kids still need plastic cards to get into the parks?

Each band is tied to one person and their various stuff. Any ticket media linked to the band is linked to that person.

1 Like

Nuts.
Lol thanks.

What’s the problem with magic mobile ?

It’s only available for Apple devices so far, even though it’s in the Android app.

I have an iPhone. I have the newest iOS. I have read every trouble shooting guide and followed every direction. I just keep getting an error. I called Disney and held for 2 hours for them to say “yeah, idk, can’t help.”
I’m so frustrated!!!

1 Like

Everyone on our last week used the cards to avoid wearing MB in the heat. I wore one for ease of MM and capturing pics on rides. If you are staying on property though and want to use them for room charges then by all means wear one

We have our MBs and are super excited to use them before they go away. We just got solid color ones. I didn’t want to have to have my phone out for everything.

1 Like

I love mine too. By the way you can still keep using them for the foreseeable future. They just won’t be provided for free with a resort stay anymore.

3 Likes

Ours were $5 each, which we were happy to pay.

2 Likes

I feel that the MagicBand option is better than Magic Mobile. If I had to pull up my phone and get on the app every time :roll_eyes:. DLR doesn’t have MBs. For pictures last week, we had to take out our phone, open our DLR app, and pull up the QR code for the photographer to scan.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you about the MB and pics. I use my MB or AP card for CM photo pass ppl

2 Likes

I don’t want my phone out either. I’ll buy MBs.

2 Likes

I have an Apple Watch, so I’m excited to not have to wear a magic band as well. I did want to share that you will not have to unlock your phone to use this technology - just have the phone or your apple watch near the device. So you will not have to open the app to use it.

2 Likes

I finally got my magic mobile set up!! I’m so happy!

1 Like