Magic Bands confusion

I don’t think so. Everyone has the opportunity to purchase the photos even without MM ( but it quickly become much more cost effective to purchase MM). Also, although you can only download the ride videos with MM, they show up in everyone’s account for a while if you have a MB.

If I am staying onsite for only a portion of my trip will my magic band work the whole time for my park passes? We can’t afford to stay onsite the whole time so will stay for 2 nights onsite and stay 5 off site. We will be going to the park 4 days. Will the band work for the tickets and fast passes the whole time?

Yes, the band will work for the fast passes and tickets the whole time. Is your onsite stay first? There has been reports of a glitch in the system. In theory, if your onsite stay is first you should be able to book your fast passes for the day you check in, your stay, and check out day at day 60. There are reports that if you stay in the area and have park days available you can book those remaining ticket days 60 days before that date (it opens one day at a time). The report is that if your off site stay is first, at day 60 of your onsite stay you can book FPs for the days right before your stay as well.