Magic Bands 2 Falling Off?

Yeah, obviously it’s far better to give out sliders for free to keep people from using a lost mb as an excuse to buy a full-priced mb. :upside_down_face:

What broke in your brain?

3 Likes

I don’t know what I was thinking. I’ll go sit in a corner now and ponder my lapse.

Yep, @Randall1028 summed up what I was thinking!

When we were on a Disney cruise they gave my DS (I hope I’m using that right, I’m new to this) an MB2 for the Explorers Club and it had a lock on it: it stayed on for the whole cruise. I figured that was to avoid it being removed on purpose or swapping shenanigans but I guess it’s a problem they know about.

3 years ago was our first onsite trip, definitely the old ones.

1 Like

OMG love this idea! So gonna do this. Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, I lost mine on mine train, luckily I noticed it wasn’t on my wrist before I exited the ride and looked down to see it on the floor of the mine car, my sons got snagged and fell off exiting the carousel , noticed that too luckily and he also lost it in pool. Next trip I’m definitely getting something to secure them

1 Like

We’ve never had any fall off except when the kids were messing with it and it was probably already partially unfastened. Never with any adults.