Magic Band - Description doesn't match image

When selecting a Magic Band, there is an option for a runDisney band, but in the description it is called “Birthday Cake Castle”. I would like the runner Mickey, NOT the birthday cake castle. This discrepancy has been there for weeks. Any ideas?

So I just searched the SKU and found the info below. I’m going to bet its the runDisney band. Will find out soon.

https://www.magicbandcollectors.com/magicband-details/?id=1891

3 Likes

It seems like there is a photo and listing with the Birthday Cake Castle, with an SKU of 400928513321, so maybe they just forget to change the name on the RunDisney band?

1 Like

I hope so. I will be very disappointed if I get a birthday cake castle on a pink band instead of runner Mickey…

4 Likes

How are those two things very different? I would hardly be able to distinguish them and know for certain that I had gotten the wrong one.

1 Like

This is the birthday cake castle …

I was being silly :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oopsie! Usually I can tell! :laughing:

1 Like

Oooooooooooh yeah!

u

10 Likes

Every mile is magic. I LOVE IT!

2 Likes

That one is awesome!

Where’s the birfday cake???

Sad tubas

3 Likes

It’s somewhat tough to say this, but the birthday cake castle band has a certain amount of charm to it. There is definitely something cartoonish about it, it has a bit of a “Where’s Waldo” feel. If you wear this magic band, you definitely earn a badge of honor in my book, taking something that was an eyesore, and embracing it. :laughing:

2 Likes