Lunch/Brunch

Hey Liners,

Thought I’d get some ideas here. We have a Tour starting at 12:30 at Animal Kingdom on a Thursday. We’re planning on a bigger meal before that. Our only location options are AK or outside of the parks themselves due to the 2 pm park hopper situation.

I’m thinking something like Disney Springs could be great but I’m not sure there would be enough time to eat and get inside of AK to meet the guide. (something like Homecoming doesn’t open until 11 am)

Any thoughts on good options here? Should we just eat inside AK?

by Tour you mean VIP? Could you do Sanaa for early lunch 1130?

1 Like

Are you looking for sit down, or does it matter? I vote eating in the park for time sake. Tiffins is a fave for me. For QS, I enjoy Harambe Market. (Love the immersive vibe.) Sautuli Canteen is very popular as well as Yak & Yeti.

1 Like

Yes! And I’ll take a look. Seems like in park might be the consensus.

You don’t have time to eat outside the parks in my opinion. Maybe a late breakfast at Boma, I don’t know what the opening hours are now. But inside the park would be sensible.

1 Like

Yak and Yeti restaurant is excellent. See if the menu appeals to you.

2 Likes

I’d vote Boma.

2 Likes

I don’t think 1130 lunch at Sanaa gets them to AK by 1230?

Breakfast at Sanaa is good but they don’t take reservations. I’m not sure if anyone has found out if the guards will let you on property for breakfast without an ADR (which Boma would offer)

2 Likes

Thoughts on boma vs cape may cafe? We’re staying at boardwalk so that’s also an option

Probably right. it would definitely not be leisurely.

1 Like

I’ve never done Cape May but I’d consider it for the convenience.

1 Like

Boma is my favorite buffet on property!

1 Like

A bigger meal is 60+ minutes, especially at Cape May.

Add in travel time and park entrance, 30 to 45 minutes?

I’d be wanting to be eating by 10:30.

Unless I’m eating at Tusker House or some other AK restaurant. Didn’t I read TH is open now?

1 Like

Ya, Tusker is open. And if we did Cape May I was thinking 10:30 for sure.

1 Like