Lower crowds Feb 2019 school vacation?

We actually did what you’re doing except Wed-Wed this past Feb. it really wasn’t too bad! And the weather was the best we’ve ever had! We’ve been in April, June, July, Aug and Oct. I’d definitely pick Feb again!

1 Like

How did it go? I think we are waiting until 2022 for Star Wars!

1 Like

Great! Got everything I wanted, including PPO GG, PPO CP and BOG. Only bummer is I realized they put a kabosh on making reservations for lunch at two different parks on same day. So, now gotta keep fingers crossed for decent 60+1 day HS FPP. Take my chances though since days further out were all 8-10 and this was a CL 1. Even if it goes up it can’t be any worse.

1 Like

oh, and we are going now (we went in April) to dodge the Star Wars. We didn’t get to partake in FOP b/c of the crowds and I KNOW SW will be so crazy. Can’t wait for it though

We also went last April. It was later in the month so the crowds weren’t horrible. It was a late decision though so we didn’t get FPP for FOP. We ended up arriving before the park opened and went straight there. All together it was about an hour and a half wait, but the first hour the park was closed so we didn’t miss out on anything else. Since we have the 60 day window for FPP this time I’m hoping to get one for FOP, but we would go early and wait again for a chance to ride twice.

I sent an e-mail to touring plans, hope that they will answer.
All historical crowds on presidents day week were 8, 9 and 10, but TP are predicting crowds like 1, 2,3,4 for february 19, 20 and 21 /2019.
Isn’t that a busy week?
Why are the predicted crowds so low if the historical is higher? Carnival in march, perhaps?
Sorry my awful english, I am brazilian.

Checking out ADR availability for popular places as a way to scope out crowd levels is a great idea!

We went that week 2018 and it was busy, but… we’re also heading back Thanksgiving week (2016 and 2018) this year! With touring plans, early starts and/or late nights and tempered expectations, any time can and will be magical!

2 Likes